inTank Media Baskets

My 58 show off tank

franklypre

Thank you, it's truly amazing what you can do when your camera is waterproof some of the pics are better than what I see when I look into my tank.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do appreciate the support, thanks. I'm trying to talk the wife into a clam, maybe a nice large trach/wellso whatever they are called now days.

scubasteve2580
I do appreciate the support, thanks. I'm trying to talk the wife into a clam, maybe a nice large trach/wellso whatever they are called now days.

dude those are some awsome shots!! get the clam!!!

My wife is into the hobby, in the beginning it was her idea, so she only has herself to blame :slap: . Besides I have cut back to 6 tanks since my little girl was born. She has her own tank(looks like crap, but it is her tank) Hopefully she won't read this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That tank is amazing!!! I'm so tempted to try this method. Nice star! I have a little fromia and my 3 year old son loves trying to find it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Seems like the bnests love the tank, most of the acros are doing well and have been fragged, the monti cap is on the left side and not in the pic. I will try to get a decent pic later this month, may try to borrow a better camera.

Thanks Stevo. Well I'm planning to move a few pieces out and lessen the load on the tank. Forgot to mention I did add a new skimmer a euroreef CS6(old style) with a Sicce psk600 pump. It definately seems to make some bubbles and produces a nice thick skimmate.

• 7 months later...

Well it's been a while since I have had a free minute to take a pic or two of the tank but here goes. I have moved and added a new addition to the family over the last few months, I am currently trying to decide on a large aquarium for the den but that may be a while to come. BTW thanks to scubasteve for a few of the new additions.

IMG_7283.jpg

I have a 40b with most of what you don't see in the main tank, trying to get a few frags started up for fellow reefers

I use it atleast a couple times a week, not quite as heavily as I used to.

Yeah I was doing a Zeo/VSV thing for a while. Way too much work. I actually think everything looks better with out it.

Frank,

I went back and read the thread. I will follow along regularly now. I hope that you are able to regular updates. About May last year the photos just started to come alive and it was easy to see the growth and color. I am a couple of months into a new tank, set up completely different from my exsisting nano. I hope you do not mind if I come on and ask some questions as I think of them.

Keep up the great work,

Thanks,

Kevin

I'll always give my opinion if it is asked. I will keep updates comming but right now I'm getting ready for a new build, really just trying to deciede on how big to go. The 58 will be around for a year or so more and should be fully grown out, then it will be sliced up and put in the new tank.

Archived