Innovative Marine Aquariums

AJ_Tsin's Zeo 47g Shallow. NEW FTS

AJ_Tsin

Well shoot. I checked with a couple of my LFS and they do not have the Brightwells Potassion. In fact, they didn't have any potassium supplements.

I will now have to try and order online and wait for it to get shipped to me. I really hope I don't lose a couple of these corals while I wait..

Here it is. Get out your 3D glasses if you have em (Cyan and Red ones) I'm pretty sure this is the first ever 3D home aquarium video on youtube.

Unfortunately it doesn't look that great in 2D.... so if you have any glasses somewhere grab em and let me know what you think.

Here it is. Get out your 3D glasses if you have em (Cyan and Red ones) I'm pretty sure this is the first ever 3D home aquarium video on youtube.

Unfortunately it doesn't look that great in 2D.... so if you have any glasses somewhere grab em and let me know what you think.

Bumped to new page...

I have theatre real3d glasses. I don't think they work... haha

Naw they have to be the Red and Cyan old school ones.

Well, I finally got my Potassion powder today and I mixed up the 2 tsps into 8 oz of water. I then dosed 30 ml based on a total water system of about 65g.

If low potassium is my problem, about how long until I might see some improvement in the corals in question?

I still have not gotten my potassium test kit yet, so I am not sure where my levels are for it at the moment, but I am hoping the 30ml dosed will increase it some.

Thanks again!

Love the thread and the tank is a true inspiration for the tank I'm building right now.

I have a quick question though that I don't think was answered anywhere; How far from the top of the glass is your water level? Also, do you have any issues with your mp10 and wavemaking due to your current height?

1 more... :) How thick is your glass? 3/8"?

Edited by vanisher
  • 1 month later...
+10 :naughtydance: Your tank is the main reason I got back into sw. :rant::happy:

Update would be nice. I basically stopped looking for updates, we were spoiled here for a bit. Hope tank is doing well!

How has the Zeovit been working now that you've ran it for a few months?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...