Pod Your Reef

AJ_Tsin's Zeo 47g Shallow. NEW FTS

AJ_Tsin

The scape, the corals, the color, the tank--everything about this aquarium is stunning! I want my next tank to be a wide and shallow cube like yours. :D (And your aquascape has given me some ideas in the meantime...)

That video is incredible, those clowns are surreal as well as the chevron. What an amazing tank, I would love to be able to come home to that tank everyday. Very nice.

The scape, the corals, the color, the tank--everything about this aquarium is stunning! I want my next tank to be a wide and shallow cube like yours. :D (And your aquascape has given me some ideas in the meantime...)

Glad to hear it. I keep getting comments like this, yet I never get a chance to see the setups "inspired" by the 47g Rimless. Feel free to post here if you do make changes or do anything inspired by this thread. That goes for anyone who has said that in the past as well.

Thanks for the kind words Ranko. Just read through your thread coming along nicely!

idk why it hasnt been totm yet?? i guess it need some more growth.. :happy:

Someday hopefully... Things are still filling out and growing. I don't think a reef is ever complete.

That video is incredible, those clowns are surreal as well as the chevron. What an amazing tank, I would love to be able to come home to that tank everyday. Very nice.

You are right its awesome coming home to this tank... however I am building a reef at work as we speak! http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=237451

I hope for it to be equally impressive, then it doesn't matter where I am.

OMG my jaw just droped that tank is amazing. great job WOW

Thanks Cos, glad to hear it. Thanks again everyone for the good feedback. Any questions whatsoever can be asked as well.

I love the chevron tang!

So do I. However he is very small and I have read many stories about how difficult it is to successfully acclimatize a tang this size. He is doing amazing so far... Fingers Crossed.

- A.

wow that is an awesome video

its sooo clear and clean

excellent work

and your tank is nice too

video was sick!

Thanks guys. Glad to share.

Hey AJ. What software do you recommend for a PC?

Not easily. I am a mac person so Final Cut is my software of Choice. I also use Autodesk Smoke which is Linux based.

If you are on PC I recommend downloading a trial of Adobe Premiere to try it out. There are a ton of tutorials online that explain how to use it.

Alright thanks!

No problem.

The Second video had about 300 views yesterday almost exclusively from N-R. Thanks guys glad to have it received so well.

With the first video sitting at around 7000 views its gonna be hard to beat. Keep the views, comments and questions coming.

Kudos for the video, it's very nicely done. You can definitely see that there's a professional background :)

Got any pictures of your skimmer in action?

Kudos for the video, it's very nicely done. You can definitely see that there's a professional background :)

Got any pictures of your skimmer in action?

Thanks for the comments,

As far as skimmer pictures not yet, no clear ones at least. I was thinking of doing another fish room profile soon. I will take some pictures of the entire sump setup.

Also I will repost this again for this page as it has been buried twice now!

Well after a day of playing around with the new 5D Mark II, a few moving images were inevitably shot.

So here it is everyone.. The second HD Video featuring this VSV & Bacteria Powered 47g Rimless Aquarium. (Don't forget to choose HD)

If pictures say 1000 words whats this worth?...

Enjoy and feel free to comment or share this thread.

How big is the Chevron tang?

It's a little bigger than a quarter. Very very small. I really hope he makes it as I know its quite difficult to successfully add small tangs.

:o :o :o :o

man that HD video rocks! WoW!

Thanks Giannis

Well not that there isn't enough media on this thread lately, but here are a few more pictures that were overlooked on the weekend.

IMG_6316.jpg

IMG_6326.jpg

IMG_6351.jpg

IMG_6348.jpg

IMG_6352.jpg

Thanks to everyone for reading.