Cultivated Reef

Reefhotspot ####### me off!

Rockfish

so I ordered a fungia last week from RHS and selected the next day air SAVER @ 29.99 cause i thought it was a good deal

well, it didn't get here until almost 6PM and it was dead. so i took a picture and sent it blah blah blah and they refunded me my money (minus the shipping of course)

so i decided to order a couple of more yesterday and use the cupon code from the refund i had gotten BUt this time decided to go with the 10 dollars more expensive Next day air (39.99) so i could have it by 10:30 AM

this is what was on my account from them a few minutes ago!!! WTF!!!

reefhotspot-1.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So... wait... your mad that the billing information was sent or it was shipped today instead of monday?

Confused, not being a smart butt.

He's upset because he paid for the higher shipping but according to the tracking report they still shipped it airsaver instead. That's their screw up though, so I'd expect them to refund the difference on the shipping, and the entire purchase (including shipping) if it doesn't arrive alive.

I'm an idiot, whats the problem?

no i'm pissed that instead of it showing up here BY 10:30 AM like it's suppose to it's gonna get here at like 5 or 6 in the evening when i don't want it to!!

i paid 10 bucks more to get it here early as possible

He's upset because he paid for the higher shipping but according to the tracking report they still shipped it airsaver instead. That's their screw up though, so I'd expect them to refund the difference on the shipping, and the entire purchase (including shipping) if it doesn't arrive alive.

Dont mind my post above, i edited it, for some reason i thought today was tuesday. I've been snowed in too long im losing it...

And i had trouble reading the screenshot on my laptop, so i couldnt exactly see it.

Looks like you might be getting more coupons.

did u talk to reefhotspot yet?

+1

This whole "I'm pissed off and am going to post in a public forum before talking to the vendor!!!!!" is retarded.

There is obviously a mistake, I'm sure they'll figure out a way to correct it.

My two cents.

P.S. Multiple threads on the same issue is lame.

+1

This whole "I'm pissed off and am going to post in a public forum before talking to the vendor!!!!!" is retarded.

There is obviously a mistake, I'm sure they'll figure out a way to correct it.

My two cents.

P.S. Multiple threads on the same issue is lame.

not answering!! GRRRRR

This was a mistake by the person entering the data to UPS worldship. Mistakes happen and I don't understand the need to get on a forum and talk about it. I understand you are frustrated but there is some edict that has to be followed with business transactions.

It looks lie they took care of you the first time, even though you chose saver which is stupid IMO with livestock and to a residential address.

I am sure they will refund you the difference this time. If you have a business address have your livestock shipped there. It will arrive much much sooner in the morning.

not answering!! GRRRRR

It's 7 flippin' PM central when you posted this. Who is running an aquatic business now besides me?

4 hours earlier in cali.....I don't have any edict when it comes to businesses that screw up.....and i could care less what anyone else has to say

I have a right to voice my opinion on an open forum just like the rest of you do

if you don't like it......the mods know how to push the banned button

4 hours earlier in cali.....

Would you like to retract this

I don't have any edict when it comes to people that screw up

4 hours earlier in cali..

Time%20Zone%20Map.jpg

Time%20Zone%20Map.jpg

3 hours

sorry.....it still was 4 PM there if it was 7 here

some one should have been there.....and again....thank you for the smart ass remarks....

stop the fighting! Rock, you ain't getting your point across fighting us, you want us to side with you if you want your money back. stop fighting and i say try to get actual contact with reefhotspot before making any dramatic action. Try emailing, works better than phone for me for RHS. i think that will help everybody out including RHS. Also, PM RHS in nanoreef.com

lets find solution guys!

Time%20Zone%20Map.jpg

lol Stevie

stop the fighting! Rock, you ain't getting your point across fighting us, you want us to side with you if you want your money back. stop fighting and i say try to get actual contact with reefhotspot before making any dramatic action. Try emailing, works better than phone for me for RHS. i think that will help everybody out including RHS. Also, PM RHS in nanoreef.com

lets find solution guys!

As Rockfish would say, "Ding Ding Ding Ding" we have a winner! Exactamundo. Contact ReefHotSpot... arguing here isn't gonna get you a refund.

Archived