Coral Vue Hydros

LED Group Buy: Round Three

DaveFason

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All invoices have been sent out. Thanks for those who have paid so quickly. Only waiting on a couple more.

I will be putting the order in Monday/Tuesday. It will take 3-4 days for the supplier to get everything together and shipping will be 2-3 weeks. Once I receive it should only take me 1-2 days to ship everything out.

Thanks to everyone. I will keep everyone updated.

Feel free to PM me with and questions.

-Dave

are you still taking orders

All invoices have been sent out. Thanks for those who have paid so quickly. Only waiting on a couple more.

I will be putting the order in Monday/Tuesday. It will take 3-4 days for the supplier to get everything together and shipping will be 2-3 weeks. Once I receive it should only take me 1-2 days to ship everything out.

Thanks to everyone. I will keep everyone updated.

Feel free to PM me with and questions.

-Dave

I will wait for the next group by. Trying to get the Metal Halide going first so that I can get my "cramped" 14 g Biocube transferred into the Solana.

I will look out for more group buys from you, but if you could PM me when it happens that would be cool. THats if you remember.

"Z"

widebody - You have a PM

Zemuss - Just stay posted on here. I'll keep it updated when the vendor has more LED's.

Riley007 - They do not, but you mix CW with RB's to make the 14k look. With drivers that dim you can adjust the LEDs to your liking.

-Dave

P.S - Order has shipped. I hope there are not any delays with Chinese New Year and all the bad weather! Should take 2-3 weeks for me to get it.

you need to wait untill there are more led's. this one is paid for and in transit so we gotta wait till next time. at this price its well worth waiting for.

DamnPepShrimp

I will need drivers for these right? What all more would I need to run them? Please let me know when the next buy is, I am looking for a cheaper alternative for a FO setup. Feel free to PM me, thanks.

P.S - Order has shipped. I hope there are not any delays with Chinese New Year and all the bad weather! Should take 2-3 weeks for me to get it.

YAY! Hurry, hurry! :happydance:

With the limited numbers I dont think this should be open more than a week.

ETA arrival time for you guys is the second week of March. It could be earlier than that. :)

Apoptosis - I will be using the flat rate boxes. Shipping will be ~5.50

zemuss - Does this answer your Q?

-Dave

I am looking for 24 CREE XR-E Q5 Cool White, CREE part number XREWHT-L1-0000-00D01 and 24 CREE XR-E Royal Blue. CREE part number XREROY-L1-0000-00A01 and 4 Mean Well ELN-60-48P dimmable driver

• 2 weeks later...

North Carolina

-Dave

sweet that is great news, where are they shipping from if you don't mind so I can figure when they should be arriving?

Hey guys,

I have been helping my girlfriend with her mom. She just had heart surgery ( not open thank god ) and have not shipped it out yet. I will have them out tomorrow ( Thursday ). I hope you understand.

I apologize for the delay but you will have your new toys very soon! :)

-Dave

Archived