Coral Vue Hydros

Baby Abby's pico ~Week 4~

cdelicath

i wish my dad was like you when i was abbys age, when i was her age i lived in Woodstock Ill, but seriously,y im SO jealous

Hey, I know where that is! I'm about a half hour away. :)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope I just don't want to name Abby's fish Bob and then find out he's a she :lol:

LOL, my Maroon Clownfish is named Bob. But it is the only clown in the tank so I'm sure by now Bob is a girl.

im not sue if it still is there but in the town square there atleast used to be a shop the "woodstock jewelers" i used to live above it

Nope I just don't want to name Abby's fish Bob and then find out he's a she :lol:

If it's a she then you change the name to Bobette :P

name it after meeeeeeeee

haha please dont name it after henry :ninja: :ninja: ..... thats the worst thing you could do

I moved a frag over last night and if it does well under the LED's today I will be moving the rest.

I don't think I got the PD I haven't gotten them all to open all the way yet though

name him ryan fo sure

I think I will name him nemo :lol: JK

• 2 weeks later...

I been super busy.. I'm on call this weekend but if I get a chance I will add some pics.

I may be closing down PicO Aquariums for the spring/summer season. I put in 58hrs this week and it's not even the height of construction season. I don't want quality to suffer due to being rushed or burnt out. PicO may become a seasonal thing.

Paleoreef103

Awesome tank! I'm sorry you're burning out. Your tanks are pretty killer there is no wonder that you've had to put in a lot of work.

It's not the aquariums that are burning me out it's the 10 and 12 hr days I been working at my day job. I was hoping to still keep PicO alive on the weekends but I have worked the last two weekends and it's only going to get more crazy when summer construction picks back up.

Awesome tank! I'm sorry you're burning out. Your tanks are pretty killer there is no wonder that you've had to put in a lot of work.
  • 3 weeks later...
beautiful fish. showing this thread to my wife was the only time she ever cared about reefing, lol.
Wow looks awesome man, the GF even liked it and that's definitely saying something!

it's a girl magnat, it's too cute to see a dad doing this for his baby ;):happy:

very cool tank, i saw the thing in your siggie and had to check it out! it's adorable! i'm 16 and already have plans to have tanks in all the kids rooms......"but honey, it's for *insert name here*! not me!" hehe........

would love to see a updated FTS[or a baby pic....either way is good :P:D ]

• 2 weeks later...
WesleyCrusher

Well its just my luck to find this thread shortly after you shut down the site. Hahaha. I will keep an eye out for then it is back up. The tank and light both look amazing and they would look great on my dresser too :D

nothing new added. to busy with work to even get over to the LFS for coral.

Things are starting to level out a bit at work so maybe soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived