cdelicath

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working on it. I knew that was coming :P

4390617453_df3da950df.jpg

4390617541_3f8b88d8eb.jpg

4391386778_04fc70070d.jpg

Lights are out now to help relive some of the stress on the fish.

I will get some better pic's this weekend. These pic's are through the bag so they kinda suck. I am so scared it's gonna jump out on me. I have a lid but I didn't get it completely sealed yet. there are still a few little spots with a 1/2" gap :scarry:

As I am looking at your pictures I can glance over at my tank, lights out but I can see the Helfrichis and the African Flameback angel paying in the flow together. You got a really nice one.

Here's the little guy/gal, sleeping. I didn't think things where looking to good when I saw this but after adding some frozen brine to the tank things changes quickly.

4393089002_a4ac5d4f3b.jpg

4393089128_c20d132437.jpg

4393089054_4140a4ba9b.jpg

4393089100_319478c9b3.jpg

Anyone know how to tell the males from females?

So I think the fish is a Male.

Higher dorsal fin and brighter colors according to a few sites I have looked at.

I would love some input on the subject if anyone has any. We need to give this thing a name soon :P

i wish my dad was like you when i was abbys age, when i was her age i lived in Woodstock Ill, but seriously,y im SO jealous

She's my little princess so she's gonna be spoiled for sure :P

The more you put your hands in the tank, the shier the firefish will be. I spot feed my acans every other day, and now my firefish only comes out to eat.

hahaha! very nice! hows the firefish?

Finally came out for a bit last night to check out his new home but I have yet to see him this-morning. My guess is he's sleeping in his dart hole. I should have a ton of pic's of him as soon as he gets comfy and starts coming out more. My dad hatches brine so I should get a decent meal of live brine every 2-4 days for him. I am also feeding frozen brine and he seems to like that. might see if I can pick up some enriched stuff this week at the LFS.

I don't want him losing his color.

Archived