SaltCritters.com

Baby Abby's pico ~Week 4~

cdelicath

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
going to be cool corals in this tank !

I can't wait to get them they are gonna be sweet!!

better get more frags ready, when people see these they are going to be hittin you up for some.

Made a quick lid for the upcoming firefish. And added a frag of blue tubs from the 20G to test the water for a week and make sure it's ready for the buttload of coral I got coming in soon.

4369531482_41e89caff9.jpg

4369541024_7d1c9c7562_o.jpg

Well just got back from the airport and out of 50+ fish that came in mine was the only dead one :tears:

So all the excitement and now I wait again for the next order. I was eye ballin a purple psudocromis that came in but only the best for little Abby so I will wait for the replacement to come in.

I'm going to stomp away and pout now....

Well just got back from the airport and out of 50+ fish that came in mine was the only dead one :tears:

So all the excitement and now I wait again for the next order. I was eye ballin a purple psudocromis that came in but only the best for little Abby so I will wait for the replacement to come in.

I'm going to stomp away and pout now....

Sorry to hear about that but wait it out. Good things come to those who wait it out. Maybe that was a diseased fish anyway which is why it was the only one who arrived DOA. The next one might be the best one ever.

Ok sorry I was late on the update. Busy last few days for PicO Aquariums.

4383977652_9a12678af9.jpg

This is the new rock work. I added a few pounds of LR to help stabilize the water a bit.

The rock was directly from the sump on the 20G. I seem to be having a issue somewhere because the zoo's have been pissed for the last few days. I'm not sure if it's the intensity of the light or water. Everything is testing good with the water. if I don't start to see them playing peekaboo here in the next few days I am going to move them back to the 20G and start acclimating them to stronger light. I have 4 cheap T5-HO's on the 20G for now and these where about 17" from the lights so i'm guessing they are getting shocked by the light. They don't look sick at all just closed up.

Archived