Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Baby Abby's pico ~Week 4~

cdelicath

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wife says I am OCD with my tanks omgomgomg

Even the smallest little blemish in any of my tanks and I loose sleep.

I understand the syndrome. That is why it takes me forever to do a build and even them I am usually fairly critical of my own work where others are not so critical.

Looking good.

I appreciate the pictures!

It really is a snazzy little fixture. Simple and functional! Although I don't think I could even come close to those acrylic skills.

Thanks. Hopefully I can offer even more in the future.

Trying to start a small business in the US and more specifically in Illinois ain't easy nowadays.

Just glad there are still good people here that believe in buying US made and spending a few extra bucks.

i think it's worth the qualilty and more personal. especially when skills like yours are involved. i wish more people were ocd about there work.

Cycle complete and diatom bloom has peaked and is starting to disappear now.

Now it's time to pick out a fish and plan for coral. I will be adding some CUC this week

4359010679_dabf6d7899.jpg

Since it's dad and Abby day today I will be scanning nano-reef and dr fosters for livestock ideas.

My theme for this tank is pink and purple if anyone has any ideas.

Here's what I am thinking for fish I would love feedback if anyone has any

Firefish, Purple

p-71146-purple-firefish.jpg

Bicolor Pseudochromis

p-72472-pseudochromis.jpg

Fridmani Pseudochromis

p-90003-fridmani.jpg

Purple Pseudochromis

p-72524-pseudochromis.jpg

Ocellate Damselfish

p-26174-ocellate-damsel.jpg

Looking good! I'm a big fan of the fridmani, the one I had was a real personality fish. Took a while to get over being shy, but after that it would come out any time I was by the tank - just in case there was food involved! Plus I like the more slender body form and eye stripe.

For corals, if you are still going pink and purple I'd say go with some purple deaths, some pink zoas, and a pink birdnest coral. Pink and purple acans as well if you can get them. I like the plan though!

For corals, if you are still going pink and purple I'd say go with some purple deaths, some pink zoas, and a pink birdnest coral. Pink and purple acans as well if you can get them. I like the plan though!

Yep that's the plan I should have the pink zoo's and purple deaths soon fingerscrossed and I have always wanted a nice birdsnest so you know I will have one of those! I also have my eye on a few chalice pieces and acans locally.

Looking good! I'm a big fan of the fridmani, the one I had was a real personality fish. Took a while to get over being shy, but after that it would come out any time I was by the tank - just in case there was food involved! Plus I like the more slender body form and eye stripe.

Yea that one is in the running still too!

Archived