SaltCritters.com

My Favorite Invert

Lmecher

Pfffftttt, if they were as smart as people say he'd grab that mag float and clean the glass for you...

Just kidding, this is the coolest critter hands down!

Does it ever try and squeeze through that pipe near the top?

Pfffftttt, if they were as smart as people say he'd grab that mag float and clean the glass for you...

Just kidding, this is the coolest critter hands down!

Does it ever try and squeeze through that pipe near the top?

It goes to a scwd before the pump, going to change it. I had it covered with screen but it fell off a couple months ago. Have never seen him go near it. I think I am going to cover it again, need to find something to secure it better, zip ties slip off.

I LOVE HIM! What do you use for your nightlights?? :o

I have a small fixture from a pico that wasn't being used. (don't know the wattage, but small) I covered the plexi galss sheild with several layers of red cellophane. I need to get to the science surplus store to look for something better, the cellophane is ripping. Maybe I can find another crab container to try.

Thank you for all the kind responses. It's nice to have feedback as this is a journey, I am learning as I go. :)

Cool vid! I was thinking of your tank last night, they had some show on Discovery or one of the other nature channels where they followed an octopus from cradle to grave. They claimed it was the same octopus the whole time, but either way it was a pretty interesting show.

Archived