Innovative Marine Aquariums

LETS TRADE!! bay area

Strife

Cal3 i would like some of those xoos that are in the picture, nano if you have any small frags of gargonian i would like a piece, Fishie im already getting a leather from you.

Well all i really have is pulsing xenia so let me know guys....ill bring it all since ill be working that day anyway and if you dont want to trade ill just sell it at the store.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the 28th is fine for me....looks like ill be the only white guy there....just look for the guy with the Fro sticking out of a hat and thatll be me. no hookups, and i i was gonna hook anyone up id rather not talk about it on an open forum....hint hint...j/k

28th works for me too. hey nanoreefer53, you have any sps to trade by then? I don't have a whole lot of sps to trade, lmk what you have and I can get a frag of something to trade from a friend.

NanoReefer53

trading gonna be kinda hard since they're mostly smaller pieces.

fragable SPS that i have:

-orange montipora digitata

-small piece of of montipora cap.

-small piece of acro youngei

-yellowish montipora digitata

the rest are too small. what do u have ?

About how big would the frags be nanoreefer53? I can trade some green cap. and maybe some purple rim cap. I also have some pavona that I could make a small frag of.

NanoReefer53

sorry, i have green montipora cap already. At first i thought it was brown with green polyps but under my 250w it turned all green. It's the cupping type, no the fan kind. A small piece of pavona might be nice. Which SPS coral are u interested in ?

Also, to everyone. I got a big frogspawn so I can sell heads off it. LMK what kinda price u would pay per head.

I would be interested in either the orange digitata, or the yellowish digitata. Man, can't wait until more of my sps grow out. I just got some pretty cool ones. Hey man, u on AIM? lmk and we can chat. How's that clam doing btw?

Oh, and to my list of things to trade, I can add green center caulastrea, and a half-receded green/pink fungia. I know it sounds bad, but I got it like that and it is taking up to much room. It is perfectly healthy, and even growing baby fungia on the dead portion. The caulastrea is all green if you have a lot of actinic on your tank. I also need to get rid of those rhodactis shrooms, a whole rock of them. Anybody interested?

Is red sea the stuff that encrusts and has individual shoots or the the kind that usually has a big fatty trunk--I have both, but neither healthy enough to frag.

I have a very limited amount of the green/orange zoo's. I plan on bringing w/ me:

some green/orange zoo's - maybe 10 polyps total

a purple monti d. frag

a good amount of some peachy zoo's

if anyone want's anything else off that list I posted earlier, let me know. mushrooms, button polyps and peachy zooanthids are free.

I would like any monti frag now that I see there's some possible.

Ty

Originally posted by NanoReefer53

gah ! but u sold the NSX ! i wanted to ride in the 9 second NSX !! :mad:  

j/p, sure, if it's possible. I actually live in Milpitas which is right next to San Jose.

bah, i dont have problem giving other people a ride to ac. as long as i buy as much coral as i can get.. LOL...

nanoreefer, how bout i take you for a ride on my 9 seconds honda ex coupe....

thats 9 seconds from 0-60 LOL

so what time should we meet at AC.. ?

if it was up to me, id say 30 min to an hour before the store closes so we can all have a chance to look around :)

but im not sure what time it closes :(

Fishiebusiness
Originally posted by Stryf3

bah, i dont have problem giving other people a ride to ac. as long as i buy as much coral as i can get.. LOL...

nanoreefer, how bout i take you for a ride on my 9 seconds honda ex coupe....

thats 9 seconds from 0-60 LOL

Lol, sounds like my tegra

How bout we meet in middle afternoon so everyone can be home for dinner? 3 sound okay?

Nanoreefer53, you can just buy one large clown, let it settle in the tank a bit, and then add a smaller clown. This usually forms a pair. Or, I believe you can add both at once. I have not done the latter, however, so don't know if that works. Its hard to do this pairing, btw, with the agressive clowns, like maroons and what not. I talked to organicreefer over at RC, and it looks like we'll have more people, if we start a thread at RC of course. Anybody feel like starting it up? Fishiebusiness, around 3 in the afternoon sounds good. tyoberg, the red sea xenia is the light, whitish colored one, fairly compact. tyoberg, I can trade a green montipora cap. frag for something, I am interested in those orange/green zoos. Either that or if you want some purple zoos.

Fishiebusiness

Last time i was at AC, they had a rather large pair of percs swimming around one of the display tanks. I cant remember the price, but it was smth around 50. They sell non paired false percs for 8.99

Fishiebusiness

I mean one of their coral display tanks. But you should go just to see the 2000 gallon show tank, that tank rocks.

NanoReefer53

Ok, everything is gettin kinda confusing on what people are going to bring and it's probably gonna get bigger. Here's an easier way so everyone click on this link and e-mail me at lilazn3boi@yahoo.com for what they are going to bring, quantity, size.

http://home.attbi.com/~pwrdbypho/trading.html

You can send me a pic or a link to the pic if u want people to see it. Also tell me how many u have reserved. Thanks everyone.

hahaha, I would lmao if there were like 20 guys with bags in there hands that just walked through AC's door all at once. How are we going to do this in AC anyways?

nanoreefer53, I sent you an e-mail. Forgot to say what was reserved. Ok, so far, the pavona, 1 purple zoo frag(sloreefer), 1 purple zoo frag (tyoberg), 1 green/purple zoo frag(fishiebusiness). That is all that is reserved. Oh, and please add to the list a half/receded pink/green fungia that has baby fungias growing on it. Thanks. What were you trading me for the gorgonian? I forgot.

Archived