Cultivated Reef

LETS TRADE!! bay area

Strife

nanoreefer53, I have my sources.:D Actually it said on your website. You should update it.;) Anyways, how'd you get one so cheap man? All you guys want to set up a trade? That would be cool. Let me know the time and the place. If everybody wants to list what they can trade, that would be good. I can trade:

pink capnella

rock of rhodactis shrooms

possibly orange tonga leather

green with purple center zoos/brown tentacles

purple zoos

maybe a frogspawn frag

spaghetti macro (lots of it)

lmk if anybody is interested in trading/buying the above. Thanks. Oh, and meeting at AC or TP or maybe even 6th would work for me.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NanoReefer53

looks like AC would probably be the place (makin it very convinient for SLO :P ) . Heh, big nano-reef trading/gathering. Looks like it's set for July 28th. Can we do it after 12:00 though ? I'm really busy in the morning.

cal3v, i actually got the crocea in a bag sale at 6th avenue. Yes, they actually had a couple croceas. It's not the greatest, but heck, it's my first clam. Still has some pretty nice coloration for $15. I think they're kinda bad quality though, as in the farmers didn't really care about them when they packed em because I think mine got its foot ripped off when the picked him up. He never attatches to anything so I have to bury him partway in the sand and hope the current dosen't knock him over, again :rolleyes:

Fishiebusiness give me a price, and how/when to come pick it up :)

my tank crashed, and im starting all over again, im looking for good bargains :)

hey nano-reefer, you from san jose right?

hehe

im from san jose, sell me a coral, and im down to take you to A/C and ill buy or trade a xenia from Fishiebusiness too if he/she doesnt already have one... LOL

so when should we all meet at aquarium concepts? lets have a bay area gathering.. LOL...

when it ever happens, just look for a short asian guy "filipino" who looks like he's always lost... and thats me.. hehe

NanoReefer53

gah ! but u sold the NSX ! i wanted to ride in the 9 second NSX !! :mad:

j/p, sure, if it's possible. I actually live in Milpitas which is right next to San Jose.

Things are starting to shape up. Cool. Wow, they had clams in the bags? Never seen that before. Too bad yours you say is missing the byassal gland thingy. I think they can do ok without it though. Just depends sometimes on the clam/size etc etc. I'm over in Tracy actually. Its like no-man's land over here for reefers. hehehe. Anyways, yeah, I'll be the real buff filipino guy there. hah.j/k. just scratch the buff part, and ya got me.:D I would go with my dad is his lotus if he wasn't beaing cheap and would just buy a dumb water pump to fix it since it got messed.:rolleyes: Oh well. stryf3, you interested in anything I have? Real cheap stuff. Especially the capnella. I want to get rid of all of it.

I've got the following ready at any time:

Big green frilly mushrooms

red mushrooms

blue mushrooms

green spotted mushrooms

green star polyps (mat)

green button polyps

purple montipora digitata (SPS that does good under medium lighting--very hardy)

orange/peach xooanthids

caulerpa-couple kinds

Can frag:

2 different pink colt corals

small green ricordia

xooanthids--bright orange center w/ bright green rim

Would be interested in interesting things, things orange, yellow, blue, purple or red (anything but green) or any hardy medium lighting SPS. Or good sandbed fauna as well.

Ty

Originally posted by Stryf3

so when should we all meet at aquarium concepts? lets have a bay area gathering.. LOL...

when it ever happens, just look for a short asian guy "filipino" who looks like he's always lost... and thats me.. hehe

I think you helped me break into my car when I locked my keys inside--I had to borrow a 3' length of rigid air tubing from the store.

Ty

Ty, I'd be interested in the peach/orange zoos, and the green/orange zoos. Oh, and I can add a few blue zooanthid polyps to my availability list. And if I can figure out how to, I'll try to frag a fungia that half receded and now has baby fungias.

Originally posted by cal3v

nanoreefer53, I have my sources.:D  Actually it said on your website. You should update it.;) Anyways, how'd you get one so cheap man? All you guys want to set up a trade? That would be  cool. Let me know the time and the place. If everybody wants to list what they can trade, that would be good. I can trade:

pink capnella

purple zoos

maybe a frogspawn frag

lmk if anybody is interested in trading/buying the above. Thanks. Oh, and meeting at AC or TP or maybe even 6th would work for me.

Orange tonga leather would be nice!

Peach/orange xoo's are kind of a letdown to tell the truth--I'll bring them anyways as I have hundreds--maybe I can give them to passers-by.

NanoReefer53

o siet, i'd love a frag of that too ty.

softies i can frag at the time are:

-purple gorgonian

-green tree

-green button polyps (on rock with ~50 polyps)

Nice! I like those xoo's--bring a couple. I don't have a lot of the orange ones--only had them for a few months, but I'll bring a half dozen polyps or so--they grow fast anyways.

I'd like to try the gorgonian.

Ty

July 28 right? I should have quite a few zoos to trade by then. These green/purple ones are some of my favorite. Ok, before I bring stuff though, let me know what everyone is interested in. I don't need specifics like "ooh, I want that one", but basically if everybody wants something that I mentioned, I'll bring it all. Here's the list again.

pink capnella

purple zoos

blue zoos

maybe a frogspawn frag

Nanoreefer53, I like those gorgonians.

:D

NanoReefer53

looks like im gonna have a lot of gorgonian to frag :)

cal3v, im interested in green with purple center orange tentacle zoos.

fishie, i'd love a piece of the leather if u can frag it

ty, a piece of the green/orange zoos would be nice.

Archived