inTank Media Baskets

Saltine's BC29- First SW Tank.

SaltineSage

Corals! And what a frick'n pain in the ass they were! Got Aptasia with my $1 Mushroom, and some little red bugs which I am in the process of identifying. The rest of the guys are doing great... except for my star polyp which hasn't opened up yet.

Armor of God- 2 heads for $10, opened up right away... has lost some of its color, but I hope as I move it higher it'll look better.

post-49397-1267385347_thumb.jpg

Hammer - it was pretty, two toned... I have hated hammer corals in pictures... but it offers motion.

post-49397-1267385351_thumb.jpg

The Devil. The $1 Mushroom frag that came with all the problems it possibly could... I shall never again buy a $1 Frag.

post-49397-1267385357_thumb.jpg

Blue Snowflake Clove, I am really excited to have this guy grow out... a hell of a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but now it's open and the polyps look awesome.

post-49397-1267385368_thumb.jpg

This is a three-fer, bottom is my whammin water melons, roughly 10 heads for $10 bucks... 2 Green Mushrooms (came with a bristle star, wahoo!) and another green mushroom.

post-49397-1267385373_thumb.jpg

And I guess I forgot to take a pic of it... I have a Star Polyp which so far just looks like a hunk of purple leather, has not opened yet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SaltineSage

Caught my Emerald Crab munching down on my Snowflake Clove Polyps... Dove in with the tweezers to save it... I just fed that bastard a chunk of nori yesterday! One more time and I'm making crab cakes.

• 2 weeks later...
SaltineSage

Update! Just a few pics here and there of what's happening in my Cube.

FTS... well, sort of.

FTS%203-10-10.JPG

Side Tank Shot:

Side%20TS%203-10-10.JPG

My Clown Pose (Speedy on top, T Rex on bottom):

Speedy%20and%20T%20Rex.jpg

New Addition, Yellow Rose Goby (Name Pending... Spike, perhaps.) He's still shy, just put him in today.

New%20fish%203-10-10.JPG

My Green Mushrooms... the one on the left is starting to look like a clover from where my Emerald Crab munched on it a few times.

Green%20Shroom%203-10-10.JPG

And finally, my Hammer Coral... I need to find a new spot for him, not sure where yet. And that's also where Speedy and T Rex have hosted the flow there I guess? They also have a vacation home in the other back corner.

Hammer%20Clown%203-10-10.JPG

Archived