fewskillz

SoCalDude

Bought a skimmer from SoCalDude this past week. Matt sent it out quickly and well packaged. A pleasant purchasing experience! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks again Matt. B)

Bought a skimmer from SoCalDude this past week. Matt sent it out quickly and well packaged. A pleasant purchasing experience! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Thanks again Matt. B)

My pleasure!

Picked up a Koralia 425 from SoCalDude. It was exactly as pictured. He boxed it extremely well and shipped it out quickly. Very professional and great communication. Matt is an awesome seller. No worries at all with him. If you guys see him selling stuff don't hesitate or pass it up. :D Thanks again for the powerhead.

Bought some cheato from SoCalDude. It arrived as described.

Thanks!

Ordered some cheato and a paly frag from SoCalDude. Everything arrived safely on time. The cheato was a very large clump, and a nice bright green. I would definitely buy from this seller again.

Have not actually boughten anything from him, but have talked to him multiple times. He's a great person and would not hesitate to buy from him ever.

Got my cheato and frag ! Easy to deal with !

Got my chaeto. It looks beautifully. I can see 2 mini brittle stars so far.

Super fast shipping. Highly recommended.

Edited by d0lph1n

Got my chaeto quickly and exactly as described, smooth transaction and great communicator. Will definitely not hesitate to purchase again! Thank you