Innovative Marine Aquariums

iPhone Solana...

DAHNIC561

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Herees a shot of an ORA Elkhorn Monti i found...looked like a tree branch so i put it up top and moved the Orange Monti over...

Picture352.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Awesome! I really like the scape :)

Thanx...I need to start adding more frags let me know when you start chopin' stuff up...

Tank is looking great.

Love the scape.

Thanx NT...i'm still not set on the scape yet...feel like something's missin' :huh:

That one Tonga Rock you got is Amazing in shape.

I WANT ONE !!!!

Great looking tank !

Benny

Thanx Benny...Yeah when i saw it i jumped on it quick...

I traded My adult female Picasso for 2 juvenile ones since my male jumped a couple of weeks ago...these new guys are all over the place i wonder what ORA feeds them?

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

I'm having a custome polished acrylic top made same shape as the stock but with a 14"x10" inch center cut out for light and feeding also made it 20x20 so it will fit flush on the top with no need for the holding brackets that sit in the tank...i'll post pics soon as i pick it up...

new clowns look awesome!

Thanx googoomas i'll try an get better pics but this is an iPhone...lol...cant wait for them to color up and start to blacken in...

Here's some shots of the the top i had made...No more flying Picasso's and hope to have less evaporation...

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Hey Dahn,

Wouldn't the fish still try to jump, or is it only when its by the edge?

BTW, how is the vortec?

'Z'

Well these 2 are new and are totally different in personality then my old ones...but when ever i had a fish jump they always used the edges...the middle cut out is only 12"x10" so it would have to jump straight tru the middle and flop a good ways to get out...lol...

but these new clowns really seem to like each other unlike my old ones that were always at each other?

Yea my true perc would chase the smaller one into a corner then he would jump in the back on my Biocube. Lost him and took that ##### back to the store!

I have another pair of tank raised clowns and she only bothers him when i approach the tank. She is part dog i think because she rushes over to the side of the tank as if she is greeting me.

Is the vortec worth it?

Yea my true perc would chase the smaller one into a corner then he would jump in the back on my Biocube. Lost him and took that ##### back to the store!

I have another pair of tank raised clowns and she only bothers him when i approach the tank. She is part dog i think because she rushes over to the side of the tank as if she is greeting me.

Is the vortec worth it?

lol...yeah Clowns do act like dogs...Vortech to me was worth it because i was able to eliminate my 2 Tunze's with this one pump and not sacrafice any flow....and its programable you cant beat that...

I know a place local you can get them cheap when your ready...

Wow! That scaping is really well designed. I smell a tank of the month!

Thanx Microscope...Sounds like a plan 2 me...

Here are some shots of the top i switched out the acrylic to the thicker .25'inch stuff...

Picture020-1.jpg

Also my RBTA moved check it out...

Picture002.jpg

Picture001-3.jpg

Picture017-2.jpg

Picture021-2.jpg

What are you using for an ATO? I was thinking about adding a 5 gallon bucket with a AUTO TOP off from autotopoff.com.

"Z"

nothing yet...

What are you using for an ATO? I was thinking about adding a 5 gallon bucket with a AUTO TOP off from autotopoff.com.

Paired with an aqualifter, they're great!

This!!!

Tank is really looking great bro!

Thanx david...I'm going to start adding some acros soon as the RBTA finds it final spot...

Archived