inTank Media Baskets

iPhone Solana...

DAHNIC561

NirvanaandTool
Thanx...I learned with my last Solana that the stand bubbles to easily...

Man your stock bulb fires really blue mine never looked that way...cool...

Yea. As did I over the past couple months, wish I would have thought of that before I set up the tank.

Really? Weird. What temp was your stock bulb? I know I got a 14k with my discoball light.

Not that it matters, its getting replaced with a 14k Phoenix in a couple days haha.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Dahnic i am going to pass on the hood. I think I will get the Kit from Solana with the black wood trim.

Where is the granite place? I am taking your advice and getting the granite top for the stand.

"Z"

ok...i dont like the top either...and then you have to worry about ceaning the salt creep so its not blocking the light...

but the Solana wood trim kit also has a glass so you will have that issue and you will have to hang you light because legs dont fit with the wood trim...

http://www.palmermarble.com/

Yea. As did I over the past couple months, wish I would have thought of that before I set up the tank.

Really? Weird. What temp was your stock bulb? I know I got a 14k with my discoball light.

Not that it matters, its getting replaced with a 14k Phoenix in a couple days haha.

yeah that bubbling was driving me crazy...

I had a 14k also...i loved that dico ball wish it came in a 250w then i would not have replaced it...

Lookin' good! that Tonga rock is niiiiceee B)

So I am guessing you are doing a bonsai scape?

That rock was a PBMAS hook up...bonsai scape naw i'm leaning towards the dead tree bark look...;)

Here are some pics of my old tank and my Picasso's...

Picture007.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture350.jpg

As far as livestock i only kept the Picasso's, Midas Blenny, and Sixline Wrasse...

Holy cheet! beautiful reef :D

Gracias Maria... :D

BTW i got in contact with tooshay and she is goin' to save me a RBTA it will be ready in 2 weeks...

Thanx again....

No problem...you will have a clone of mine :D since it is a clone of hers

She has a beautiful 300g tank and has a gigantea blue carpet in there that I brought back to health and sold her...wait till you see it :o

No problem...you will have a clone of mine :D since it is a clone of hers

She has a beautiful 300g tank and has a gigantea blue carpet in there that I brought back to health and sold her...wait till you see it :o

Damn thats hot...Do the clones look like they have been cut? or do they heal fast?

They heal really fast! and these RBTAS get huge before they clone, mines got to about 14" round before it split :o

Cool i actually got hooked up with a Current Cadiff tank for basically free so i want it to be an anemone tank with a pair of platinum clowns.

Cant wait...;)

sharp looking tank man :) gonna watch this one

Thanx Cassius, hop on board man...

Noice!!

wait till it gets about 14" round...they are beauties B)

I feed mine twice a week...2 frozen (thats right...frozen) cubes of either prime reef or mysis.

Noice!!

wait till it gets about 14" round...they are beauties B)

I feed mine twice a week...2 frozen (thats right...frozen) cubes of either prime reef or mysis.

I will be feeding it never...lol...

Actually I am sure that the feeding of my RBTA has not really effected how fast it grows or splits from what I can tell...I have had mine for 3 years and it only split once.

Hey Dahn,

Can I get a frag?

Of course when you frag it man...

I can tell you where to get it local and the price is pretty cheap...she has about 5 right now...

Actually I am sure that the feeding of my RBTA has not really effected how fast it grows or splits from what I can tell...I have had mine for 3 years and it only split once.

I had a GBTA for about a year and never fed it other then what it cuaght on its own, and it didnt really grow much...So i'm assuming not feeding regularly had to do with it?

Couple of early shots of the rockwork still not set on it yet...Still moving things till i'm satified...

Picture046.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Archived