Coral Vue Hydros

Rockfish...

Reef Chicks

some opinions should be kept to yourself there fella

have a nice day!!

Wrong. Threads such as this are here for the specific reason of letting other members know what kind of experience buyers / sellers have with one another. Additionally, this lets us base judgement of said buyers / sellers accordingly. It is an open forum, I can say basically whatever I damn well please. Its not my fault that you were dishonest in your descriptin, then went back and forth for 3 weeks before you decided to right what you had clearly done wrong. I just call 'em like I see 'em, fella.

Ditto.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wrong. Threads such as this are here for the specific reason of letting other members know what kind of experience buyers / sellers have with one another. Additionally, this lets us base judgement of said buyers / sellers accordingly. It is an open forum, I can say basically whatever I damn well please. Its not my fault that you were dishonest in your descriptin, then went back and forth for 3 weeks before you decided to right what you had clearly done wrong. I just call 'em like I see 'em, fella.

Ditto.

lol

what you don't get is i don't care about your opinion.....im here to talk to Aly...

lol

what you don't get is i don't care about your opinion.....im here to talk to Aly...

What you don't get is that it's not my opinion that really matters. It's the 50,000 other people that may view this thread before they do business with you.

im here to talk to Aly...

PM would be to your benefit.

What you don't get is that it's not my opinion that really matters. It's the 50,000 other people that may view this thread before they do business with you.

And that's all I'm saying. But...

i will not respond to this thread anymore b/c it's not worth my time and effort again

ill do ya one better....and this is the last thing i will say to you

You won't hear from me any more in this thread.

it's really none of your business and i done get why you're trying to ruin my reputation

i've never done anything to you personally and I didn't lie about the fact that I THOUGHT what i had gotten from my friend was new

again....this will be resolved and if you continue you butt in i will report you....you are not making this easy to resolve therefore you are wrong and can be reported for it

This is not a forum for bashing or fighting. If you have been ripped off in a trade, simply post the facts to the situation and move on. Your post is a warning to others - not a call to fight.
it's really none of your business and i done get why you're trying to ruin my reputation

i've never done anything to you personally and I didn't lie about the fact that I THOUGHT what i had gotten from my friend was new

again....this will be resolved and if you continue you butt in i will report you....you are not making this easy to resolve therefore you are wrong and can be reported for it

Maybe you don't fully understand the concept of an open forum. I had nothing to do with you ruining your reputation, you've taken care of that all by yourself. In fact, everytime you respond to me you are bumping this very thread back up to the top of the page.

Report away, you may not like the response you will get.

thank you!! Aly!!! I will send you this clam!!! it's yours....will that put this all to rest so you can amend this thread a bit at the very end??

thank you!! Aly!!! I will send you this clam!!! it's yours....will that put this all to rest so you can amend this thread a bit at the very end??

yup. will do.

yup. will do.

thanks....will PM you with a tracking number when it goes our!!

END OF THREAD please!!

Aly, when it gets to you please let me and everyone else know!!

thanks!!

50,000? Drama queen much?

Maybe not on the best terms but problem resolved. I'm pretty sure phishyaly did this to resolve a problem and it has been. When you're no longer accomplishing anything other than bickering with someone you don't know its time to move on. Let the people involved deal with it now...

Guest nanoreefchris
Actually there are more members here than that. Clueless much?

Like Lalani said, those involved need to post the facts and then end it. Unless you've been involved in this directly you really need to walk away dude.

Like Lalani said, those involved need to post the facts and then end it. Unless you've been involved in this directly you really need to walk away dude.

Watch out, Glenn is a :ninja: and has been known to kill people in their sleep.

OHHHH Stevie!! :lol:

The joke is on you my friend.

Watch out, Glenn is a :ninja: and has been known to kill people in their sleep.

Noobs won't know what hit 'em.

TheUnfocusedOne

if you have money for shipping then how come u dont have the $40 for the membrane?

Sorry! just an observation!

I made fun of you once and that enough and your selling a friend of mine some clams so I can be mad!

:wub::flower:

Archived