Top Shelf Aquatics

Rockfish...

Reef Chicks

Dude i dont mean to call you a scumbag but theres always the right way to handle a situation like this. As a contributor and supporter of this site alot of people value your opinion and appreciate the knowledge you have to offer. So i think you have to be held to an even higher standard. Especially when it comes to dealing with fellow nano reefers. So just do the right thing.. Im sure aly would take a frag or a clam if you dont have the cash right now.Maybe you could even sell a frag or two to cover the the cost of the membrane and in turn im sure aly would cover the damage to the ac filter.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm not a scumbag.....but if that's what you'd like to think....that's fine

i'm selling one of my ultra croceas this week.....i'll paypal her the cash if it means putting all this to bed

i shouldn't have to make good on my mistake when she's DONE NOTHING about the fact that she sent me a pump with a bad impeller and that was broken b/c she was to careless/lazy to box it properly

but apparently I'M THE SCUMBAG RIGHT?? LOL

she'll get her money and the i never have to be bothered with this again

Everybody has a brain fart in some sort of trade at one point of time,

and I see one on both ends.

Everybody has a brain fart in some sort of trade at one point of time,

and I see one on both ends.

agreed.....and thanks for seeing both sides

I really feel terrible

Sure... that would settle this.

done.....he's almost 4 inches though....hope that's not too big!!

you gonna pay for shipping right??

KIDDING!! :P

well it just seams like you got royaly fukin screwed but ..... if your cool with it :P

ehhhh i wanted to part with this Crocea anyway....looks too much like my other....too much blue

NOT what i meant!!! :P

just cause your giving the clam you didnt want away means your not getting screwed lol

jacob go back to school !!!!!

So let me get this straight... you have a custom tank, expensive equipment, a bunch of fancy clams, and can't refund $60 that you publicly said you would refund? I know you two have resolved this issue, but you have baiscally destroyed your reputation. I can only speak for myself but I wouldn't doubt that many others would agree with me on this one, because of this thread I will never do business with you.

So let me get this straight... you have a custom tank, expensive equipment, a bunch of fancy clams, and can't refund $60 that you publicly said you would refund? I know you two have resolved this issue, but you have baiscally destroyed your reputation. I can only speak for myself but I wouldn't doubt that many others would agree with me on this one, because of this thread I will never do business with you.

i think NO one is at fault --- rockfish fixed it -- shows that he is a good guy -- if i ever get some dam moneys i know who im getting a clam from

there were faults on both sides but yes i'd like to make this right any way i can and b/c of my new internship i'm very unrich right now so i will make it better any way I can

if you don't want to do business with me that's fine but you have to see both sides of this situation before you start telling some one there reputation is gone!!

i think NO one is at fault --- rockfish fixed it -- shows that he is a good guy -- if i ever get some dam moneys i know who im getting a clam from

thank you i look forward to it.....there will be 8 new clams added to the group buy in the livestock section today!!

take a look

there were faults on both sides but yes i'd like to make this right any way i can and b/c of my new internship i'm very unrich right now so i will make it better any way I can

if you don't want to do business with me that's fine but you have to see both sides of this situation before you start telling some one there reputation is gone!!

I read the entire thread. You were very indecisive in your actions... I'll help you, we're even, screw you for calling me names, I'll help you in two weeks, we're even, I'm sending your filter back, we're even, will a clam make this all go away? Pretty much sums it up dude.

If the filter truly did arrive broken most logical people would have said so immediately. I'm not saying that it didn't, but your story is kinda fishy. Oh, and you blatantly lied.

Fixed it, yep. Took 3 weeks and a bunch of bs to fit it, yep. Bad business practice, yep.

JMO, yep :) .

I read the entire thread. You were very indecisive in your actions... I'll help you, we're even, screw you for calling me names, I'll help you in two weeks, we're even, I'm sending your filter back, we're even, will a clam make this all go away? Pretty much sums it up dude.

If the filter truly did arrive broken most logical people would have said so immediately. I'm not saying that it didn't, but your story is kinda fishy. Oh, and you blatantly lied.

Fixed it, yep. Took 3 weeks and a bunch of bs to fit it, yep. Bad business practice, yep.

JMO, yep :) .

some opinions should be kept to yourself there fella

have a nice day!!

some opinions should be kept to yourself there fella

have a nice day!!

That opinion is more like public record. And you're the one who said one thing and then changed his mind timea fter time in a public forum.

Kind of shot yourself in the foot on this one dude.

That opinion is more like public record. And you're the one who said one thing and then changed his mind timea fter time in a public forum.

Kind of shot yourself in the foot on this one dude.

tell you what....when you know the whole story including all the PM's then you're allowed to comment.....until then just know i'm trying to make this right and that's that. No more stupid comments please

this will be resolved and then this will be just another thread about 2 people that had a disagreement

It is informal, but given our track record I am a little weary of dicussing things out of the public eye. This way, there are no misunderstandings.

But I dont mind calling you after work and then recapping our conversation on here, just so things remain clear.

It is informal, but given our track record I am a little weary of dicussing things out of the public eye. This way, there are no misunderstandings.

no misunderstanding aly....just wanted to talk to you....you can record it if you'd like

Archived