ReefCleaners.org

Rockfish...

Reef Chicks

NOT EVEN... not even close to even! I had to shell out $60 to fix your BRAND NEW, NEVER USED filter. Not to mention almost a week of running around to figure out what was wrong with it. But, you're right, I'll let it go because in the end, you'll get yours... kharma brother, kharma... it'll come right around and bite you in your CLAM. LMAOAY... still.

I do feel bad Aly but there's nothing I can do right now!

sorry

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is for reasons like these, that every shipment I have coming in for dry goods and live goods, I take pictures of. Right from getting the box, through opening the box. That way, you have photo evidence right up front that cannot be argued with.

It is for reasons like these, that every shipment I have coming in for dry goods and live goods, I take pictures of. Right from getting the box, through opening the box. That way, you have photo evidence right up front that cannot be argued with.

agreed....my mistake!!

You dont feel bad for anyone Rockfish... you are a LIAR and a CHEAT!

I'm not going to feed in to this......i told you i felt bad but I dont feel like giving you money is the answer

you did't put the filter in anything....it broke

I didn't realize the R/O unit needed a new membrane

we both made a mistake.....it won't happen again....that's it

You didn't realize the filter needed a new membrane? HELLO? You said it was - and I am quoting you here, in case you dont know how to read very well, "BRAND NEW, NEVER USED". So, tell me, Clam God, how is it that a brand new, never used filter comes to need a new membrane - and not just that - but also a new carbon filter and DI as well? While I may have made a shipping mistake, which I doubt I did, you plain outright LIED! You are full of $hit... you know it, I know it, and eventually, the whole world will know it because people like you go around spreading your crap everywhere you go. You hide, make people think you are a nice guy, but eventually you steal people's hard-earned money, just like you did to me and that kid that supposedly was going to kill your precious clam.

And my dear, YOU and only YOU broke the filter. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it in my gazillion pm's back and forth with you. Never, not once, did you mention that TILL NOW.

You didn't realize the filter needed a new membrane? HELLO? You said it was - and I am quoting you here, in case you dont know how to read very well, "BRAND NEW, NEVER USED". So, tell me, Clam God, how is it that a brand new, never used filter comes to need a new membrane - and not just that - but also a new carbon filter and DI as well? While I may have made a shipping mistake, which I doubt I did, you plain outright LIED! You are full of $hit... you know it, I know it, and eventually, the whole world will know it because people like you go around spreading your crap everywhere you go. You hide, make people think you are a nice guy, but eventually you steal people's hard-earned money, just like you did to me and that kid that supposedly was going to kill your precious clam.

And my dear, YOU and only YOU broke the filter. Otherwise, you would have mentioned it in my gazillion pm's back and forth with you. Never, not once, did you mention that TILL NOW.

if you'd like to make another accusation i'd be more than happy to report you to a moderator

that's slanderous and just wrong.....all i want to do is help ppl on this site and yes sometimes things don't go as planned!!

it sucks but you know what?? that's life!!

i'm sorry this happened Aly i really am but you have to stop making accusations ans border line threats b/c it's not cool

You both obviously had problems with the items you received please settle this in PM.

there's no need for all this!! this is dumb and i really dislike being called a bad guy when all I try to do on this site is provide info for ppl who need/want it

:ninja:

Let's try to keep it civil and constructive. I don't think either one of you intended to defraud the other. Work toward an acceptable solution but set aside the hostility and think clearly.

Not to keep this thing going but I'm curious to hear why anyone would say something was Brand New when it was really, really used.

That just doesn't make any sense.

+10 Heres the link

You clearly stated that this was new and in fact it wasnt. Right there is reason enough to leave bad feedback for this transaction. Dishonesty.

At the end of the day if the ac filter she sent you was damaged in shipping you should of told her that the day you received it and try to resolve it if not im sure paypal would have no problem taking a look at your claim. But you did not...Anyway you slice it dude you were wrong and im sure that leaves a bad taste in everyones mouth especially in regards to doing any type of transaction with you.

Not to keep this thing going but I'm curious to hear why anyone would say something was Brand New when it was really, really used.

That just doesn't make any sense.

+1

It's probably none of my business. But I have to say I'd be pissed too.

got it from a friend that told me it was new....it was in the box disassembled and packaged beautifully ....so stupidly without testing it I thought it was new as well

that was my mistake TOTALLY and I will NOT deny that nor have i denied anything through out this whole ugly process

NOT EVEN... not even close to even! I had to shell out $60 to fix your BRAND NEW, NEVER USED filter. Not to mention almost a week of running around to figure out what was wrong with it. But, you're right, I'll let it go because in the end, you'll get yours... kharma brother, kharma... it'll come right around and bite you in your CLAM. LMAOAY... still.

FYI Karma doesn't have an H.

got it from a friend that told me it was new....it was in the box disassembled and packaged beautifully ....so stupidly without testing it I thought it was new as well

that was my mistake TOTALLY and I will NOT deny that nor have i denied anything through out this whole ugly process

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.

This is still going on? If a RODI unit is in need of a new membrane it is not going to even going to begin to look new. If someone sent me a filter that was broke they would of know about this the minute I opened the box. What I don't understand is how are you 2 even when she got a membrane that needed replaced but was told it was BRAND new?Because something was damaged in shipping? Should of purchased insurance. She can't purchase insurance for a lie. But I understand you thought it was new and it wasn't.So sell a clam and make good on your mistake.I have dealt with Phishyaly before and there was a misunderstanding and she made good on it.

This is still going on? If a RODI unit is in need of a new membrane it is not going to even going to begin to look new. If someone sent me a filter that was broke they would of know about this the minute I opened the box. What I don't understand is how are you 2 even when she got a membrane that needed replaced but was told it was BRAND new?Because something was damaged in shipping? Should of purchased insurance. She can't purchase insurance for a lie. But I understand you thought it was new and it wasn't.So sell a clam and make good on your mistake.I have dealt with Phishyaly before and there was a misunderstanding and she made good on it.

after the way she's spoken about me......not a chance.....i'm sorry it happened again but she gave me a used and broken from shipping aquaclear for an RO/DI unit that simply needed a new membrane

i'd say we're even

Rockfish do you hear yourself right now. You sold the RO unit as new AND IT WASNT. Get it through your head . "She just needed to buy a new membrane?"Are you kidding me? YOU should have bought the membrane since thats how you presented the trade. She told you the aquaclear was used and you agreed to the trade. The fact it was damaged in shipping wasnt her fault.All you had to do was let her know that and im sure she would have done something to make fair on the trade(partial payment,return,usps claim etc) Dude your sounding more and more like a scumbag...

Rockfish do you hear yourself right now. You sold the RO unit as new AND IT WASNT. Get it through your head . "She just needed to buy a new membrane?"Are you kidding me? YOU should have bought the membrane since thats how you presented the trade. She told you the aquaclear was used and you agreed to the trade. The fact it was damaged in shipping wasnt her fault.All you had to do was let her know that and im sure she would have done something to make fair on the trade(partial payment,return,usps claim etc) Dude your sounding more and more like a scumbag...

Ding Ding save your reputation and settle this.

i'm not a scumbag.....but if that's what you'd like to think....that's fine

i'm selling one of my ultra croceas this week.....i'll paypal her the cash if it means putting all this to bed

i shouldn't have to make good on my mistake when she's DONE NOTHING about the fact that she sent me a pump with a bad impeller and that was broken b/c she was to careless/lazy to box it properly

but apparently I'M THE SCUMBAG RIGHT?? LOL

she'll get her money and the i never have to be bothered with this again

that would be far. I wouldn't refund her the full price she paid for the unit, but just what she had to buy for it, minus the cost for you to replace the impeller.

that would be far. I wouldn't refund her the full price she paid for the unit, but just what she had to buy for it, minus the cost for you to replace the impeller.

that's the problem though guys!! not trying to be a scumbag but honestly i'm cash poor right now!! so until i have some extra cash (witch i never do) or i can sell a clam (or give one to aly) then my hands are really tied!!

believe me i do feel badly.....i'd love to make this right but as stated above these are my only two options right now!!

Archived