Top Shelf Aquatics

A tale of two happy clams

mg4015

so my maxima (a blue/white leopard pattern one, pic later!) is doing really great now. got it really healthy, had a very badd issue with a PM like disease, saved it with a good deal of help from Rockfish :) and its back and happy, starting to grow again.

crocea never had any diseases or anthing exciting, but its growing very fast, pic coming soon, along with maxima pic.

MG

so my maxima (a blue/white leopard pattern one, pic later!) is doing really great now. got it really healthy, had a very badd issue with a PM like disease, saved it with a good deal of help from Rockfish :) and its back and happy, starting to grow again.

crocea never had any diseases or anthing exciting, but its growing very fast, pic coming soon, along with maxima pic.

MG

'

Glad to hear it MG.....and as always i'm very glad to help

yes, right next to each other. :) seem to be getting along well, and all the while the maxi had the issue, the crocea was busy growing its shell. why do you ask?

yes, right next to each other. :) seem to be getting along well, and all the while the maxi had the issue, the crocea was busy growing its shell. why do you ask?

that happens alot actually....my maximas were getting PM every other second and my 2 croceas were happy as ever!!

some people give croceas a bad rap, but i think my crocea is the least work of anything in my tank :) dont have to frag it, move it, clean it, feed it, hope its in ok lighting, pretty fuss free animals if you do your homework and have a proper setup. maximas ime are touchy, untill they acclimate, and if kept in a minimal stress environment, stay pretty durable, but anthing less than perfect and my maxima complains.

Archived