Coral Vue Hydros

Anemone update Plus AIO autotop off *Update* pics

northstar1357

northstar1357

F@K, I lost my mystery coral FAK FAK FAK.

Yesterday it snowed 12- 16 inches so i was off and went to my LFS.

I got 2 more pounds of live rock and added to my tank then i did some rock work and the coral ran away. O FAK

I hope i didnt crush my RBTA. It has turned completely red since the last time i post a pic.

ARGH!

Suggestions?

I dont want to keep moving my rocks around. would that RBTA appear again?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
F@K, I lost my mystery coral FAK FAK FAK.

Yesterday it snowed 12- 16 inches so i was off and went to my LFS.

I got 2 more pounds of live rock and added to my tank then i did some rock work and the coral ran away. O FAK

I hope i didnt crush my RBTA. It has turned completely red since the last time i post a pic.

ARGH!

Suggestions?

I dont want to keep moving my rocks around. would that RBTA appear again?

Leave your rockwork alone, the RBTA will come out on its own if it likes the tank. When they get put in a new tank they often scurry into the rocks and hide, most of the time they come out on their own.

The more you mess with things in the tank the longer it will tank for the RBTA to settle and be happy.

northstar1357
Leave your rockwork alone, the RBTA will come out on its own if it likes the tank. When they get put in a new tank they often scurry into the rocks and hide, most of the time they come out on their own.

The more you mess with things in the tank the longer it will tank for the RBTA to settle and be happy.

I have 2 anemone in my 12 gallon nanocube. One 6 inch GBTA and one penny size RBTA but RBTA got hit by a rock or something while doing my rocks. It was out before

northstar1357
Is Anemonia majano, one man's pest is another man's treasure. If it isn't reproducing your tank has issues.

Or it could be a Mini RBTA ;)

I have seen majano at my LFS and all their tenticles are ball like. Nothing similar to the one i have.

I can't believe there's still an argument as to whether it's an rbta or a majano. It's as likely to be a majano as it is a mini carpet, but at least it gives a good laugh when people say otherwise with the most certainty :)

• 2 weeks later...
northstar1357

Updates

Green Bubble Tio Anemone and Red bubble tip Growth in Nano Cube 12.

Red Bubble Top.

Before

DSCN7508.jpg

After

DSCN7614.jpg

Green Bubble Tip

Before

DSCN7323.jpg

After

DSCN7611.jpg

DSCN7610.jpg

Many ppl have told me GBTA and RBTA in a nanocube with stock lighting is major NO NO. but here is my results.

Cheryl Jordan, if you are reading this. Just dont say anything.... You get a little bit cruel at times

Here are some picture of my tank equipements

DSCN7612.jpg

I got this last week from marinedepot. Got it to do wave mod for my pumps

Sapphire aquatic PS

DSCN7623.jpg

So far. so good

AOI Auto topoff using pet bottle

DSCN7621.jpg

DSCN7624.jpg

Really nice, last about 5 days with hood partially open

Archived