northstar1357

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LebaneseDlight
I just bought a patch of corals and this little guy came in my package

DSCN7498.jpg

Rare coral?

It's walking around my others corals....

Looks like a high quality RBTA to me! Nice coloration.

northstar1357
Looks like a high quality RBTA to me! Nice coloration.

i got 4 different colonies of zoa plus that coral for 10 bucks! at my LFS beat thatHAHAHA

hopfully it doesnt walk into my giant GBTA. now i am worried.

northstar1357
I'm extremely jealous.

I love my LFS, since i buy almost every coral from them, they give me discounts on everything ^_^.

Is it save to have 2 nems in one tank?

Its a NC 12

BTAs won't sting other BTAs.

Look at Atlantis Marine World's Anemone Tank.

good to hear, but will it eat it? its less than a penny, maybe 1/4 of a penny

It's small now, and should do fine as long as it gets light and whatever food it catches floating by... but in a few months when it gets bigger it might start wandering around. One wandering nem is already a headache to have, two just makes it worse.

Just let it grow out for now :)

northstar1357

anyone want to buy this coral? i am willing to let it go. 40 bucks plus shipping :D

joking!

I also found a mini tiger tail sea cucumber with the zoas that i bought. are they friendly? i am trying to take a picture right nows. keep hiding when i move ethe rocks

id keep it in a hang on fish acclimater just in case it starts to walk around. Its pretty small, you might not ever see it again. Cool hitchhiker though

northstar1357
Northstar, wasn't it your tank that crashed a few weeks (or less) ago?

Yes but not my corals. except the zoas that died after i used the stress zyme. all other corals are fine and the fish are fine now. :D

northstar1357

After doing some research, i've found that this anemone is a Majano. I have placed it in a quart inside my aquarium and it wont esscape. but my tank is filled with nutrients ^_^. I'lve drilled 2 mini holes for water circulation and hopefully it will multiply.

northstar1357

Majano is already reserve for someone. so this one is TAKEN. but if it multiplies before i ship this one, i;ll sell the next one ;)

Here is a picture of the Majano in a quart.

DSCN7509.jpg

DSCN7508.jpg

The quart is supported by the lid so it will fall.

I noticed that when i got the majano with my Zoas today, the zoa still opens up. does that mean it ddint stink the Zoa?

Archived