Top Shelf Aquatics

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

Do you remember the time limit that Fab gave you to have water in the tank. aka have wet water & the tank cycling by what a week or so from know. LOL looks like you made it. Just think when D can sign back in. you might be about ready for live stock.

oh yeah the monthe thing.....yeah I remember...I'm lucky I made it...that wouldnt be good....hey did D get banned cause he hasnet posted in a llllooooonnnnnngggggg while

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't worry he'll be back in a bit, couple weeks to go. The thread explaining it or at least making fun of it, is in the lounge. so sorry.

animalmaster6
lol I don't think this thread would ever die. It's like Weetie's in that way. Still think that for long term their to similar in name but meh.

Yep. One of WL attendees MJ though of putting "Aquatic Ramblings" in the title. This thread will definitely stay :D

Yep. One of WL attendees MJ though of putting "Aquatic Ramblings" in the title. This thread will definitely stay :D

This thread cant die!! Its immortal

animalmaster6
This thread cant die!! Its immortal

Pretty much. Even if i get banned for some reason it will live. Kray still lives on :lol:

Pretty much. Even if i get banned for some reason it will live. Kray still lives on :lol:

I have a feeling you will never get banned....I cant say anything for myself though :lol:

animalmaster6

Haven't even started. I'm really busy lately so I hope to get to it this weekend.

No FTS. Nothing has changed. I am putting on the black backing soon though.

Haven't even started. I'm really busy lately so I hope to get to it this weekend.

No FTS. Nothing has changed. I am putting on the black backing soon though.

yeah its not a problem..no rush man...take your time...we can wait

Wait your not painting the back. The two things I'd say are must do's are caulk the plastic frame's fully so that they don't fill with salt creep & paint the back. Oh & yes, I remember that Tyler was the one who gave you the idea. :P

duh... your doing one of those rock wall things. how do I forget these things. sorry you said backing & my brain jumped to freshwater foil stuff. do think about the trim though. stupid simple with big return.

Oh & what the hell do you think your doing posting at like 3:45 in the am, hmm...

animalmaster6
duh... your doing one of those rock wall things. how do I forget these things. sorry you said backing & my brain jumped to freshwater foil stuff. do think about the trim though. stupid simple with big return.

Oh & what the hell do you think your doing posting at like 3:45 in the am, hmm...

That rock wall is on the side though.

As for the trim return, I think I am doing that.

:lol: I posted at 6:45. Time change silly :P I went on real qucik before school.

That rock wall is on the side though.

As for the trim return, I think I am doing that.

:lol: I posted at 6:45. Time change silly :P I went on real qucik before school.

I'm on evry day before school...form 6 to 7 Central

Archived