Pod Your Reef

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

Nope, too long. It is considered a "teen" majority (besides Bitts and a few others :P) and I would love to have everybody. People will still think it will have no water because it's been over a year. The new thread will not be off topic and it will have regular pics. It's for the best!

Nope, too long. It is considered a "teen" majority (besides Bitts and a few others :P) and I would love to have everybody. People will still think it will have no water because it's been over a year. The new thread will not be off topic and it will have regular pics. It's for the best!

Lol yeah this thread is crazy :P

Looking forward to water!

Am you better at least call it a thread split & put a pic up in this one. Or we're going to drop 10 buck worth of penny's in your tank. that or give you a swirly.

I didn't say keep this thread alive. I know nothing can bring down the teen reefers tree house. But if there are no pics of a tank with wet water in it. you are so getting fed to the lounge. Might even have to have some one close all new threads you open till it happens. :)

Oh & don't forget the swirly.

I like this thread. Yeah, we can talk about off topic stuff and not get feed to the lounge if you post pics of your tank every now and then....loop holes loop holes :lol:

animalmaster6

I've also made some stocking changes.

Keeping the goby theme but am also putting a focus on fairy wrasses and sailfin blennies.

I've also made some stocking changes.

Keeping the goby theme but am also putting a focus on fairy wrasses and sailfin blennies.

So basically... we're going to have the same tank? Haha.

John accepts paypal, btw.

animalmaster6
seriously still making changes to the list. this is just unacceptable. UNACCEPTABLE I say.

:P

So basically... we're going to have the same tank? Haha.

John accepts paypal, btw.

:lol: Do you have a tank thread Goldy?

Archived