Cultivated Reef

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

Cheapreef27
LOL

Yoshii. You should be careful saying things like that on the forum. don't you already have enough boys following you around the site. going "its a girl... with a reef tank... aghhhhhh".

They find out you can play spots. Who knows how they'll react.

FOOTBALL!!!!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FOOTBALL!!!!

Ah yes... That wonderful bastardization of a glorious game. Leaving it only suited for steroid raging Neanderthals. Who have so over trained, that their incapable of maintaining a sustained level of exertion For 5 min let alone 90 min. like you would in a real sport. girls soccer deserves more respect.

LOL

Yoshii. You should be careful saying things like that on the forum. don't you already have enough boys following you around the site. going "its a girl... with a reef tank... aghhhhhh".

They find out you can play spots. Who knows how they'll react.

sports damn it I typed sports. :rant:

haha no xD

Lol I actually don't play sports too much, like video games, I like watching better

Bitts, everyone knows you typed spots.

Cheapreef27
nope.

I feel cheated when it doesnt go over 100 points, and im sick of watching kobe rape everybody for 30 points a game

when I played this was my job.

I feel cheated when it doesnt go over 100 points, and im sick of watching kobe rape everybody for 30 points a game

i'm spoiled grew up on the bulls dynasty.

Cheapreef27
when I played this was my job.

i'm spoiled grew up on the bulls dynasty.

All i remember was the end of the Jordan dynasty. Like when he played for the Wizards, which sucked. We now have Rose, which i am reminded of by all of the OCD basketball nerds at my school.

Cheapreef27
LOL

yeah I got into it before they got rodman. So things just kept getting better.

He's so silly and on so many different drugs.

Archived