inTank Media Baskets

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

Sorry. Yankee's & White Sox.

Those damn cubs play better than the red sox & the only thing they've every pulled off. I condemning their their fans to a life of disappointment.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
Sorry. Yankee's & White Sox.

Those damn cubs play better than the red sox & the only thing they've every pulled off. I condemning their their fans to a life of disappointment.

:P

The Sox have Crawford now, they are looking better than ever! You never know what might happen this April.

Cheapreef27
:P

The Sox have Crawford now, they are looking better than ever! You never know what might happen this April.

Ryan Dempster is the nicest guy in the world, and hes a fantastic pitcher to boot!

Cheapreef27
Yep.

Ichiro FTW!

Meh, i prefer to watch Carlos Zambrano get p!ssed off at all the fans and players and get in fights.

Of course I know whats going to happen. cubs fans will get disappointed, while the rest of us sit here. going, "really, you didn't see that coming."

Cheapreef27
Of course I know whats going to happen. cubs fans will get disappointed, while the rest of us sit here. going, "really, you didn't see that coming."

Yeah, we do suck. But we do treat the NL Central Pennant as our World Series, and it is possible that we could win that in the weak division that has actually been recently dominated by the cubs for a while, up until last year or so.

animalmaster6
AM your not from chicago you have no excuse for cheering on the cubs.

Nah, meant we shall see who will become the winners.

how on earth can you say baseball is boring. Its the perfect philosophical expression of linaer time.

I never said best. Hell I'm not even sure If I'd call it a sport.

Now rugby, there's something fun.

not baseball silly. RUGBY!!!

baseballs only fun to watch. Even then, it needs to be with a bunch of the guys & its more like an excuse to hang out. While gorging on hot dogs.

Haha I've played Rugby too

Much better than baseball, but it's not like amazing or anything. Just kinda okish I guess

Lol baseball is even MORE boring when you're just watching.

LOL

Yoshii. You should be careful saying things like that on the forum. don't you already have enough boys following you around the site. going "its a girl... with a reef tank... aghhhhhh".

They find out you can play spots. Who knows how they'll react.

sports damn it I typed sports. :rant:

Archived