Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

AdrianBryce

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh well. maybe you could stick it in the 90g and attach a few frags of different zoas n once it is mostly covered stick it back in this tank

So I am thinking about adding a current lunar moonlight(blue) to my setup to make the colors pop a little more. Will that do what I am hoping or no? Your thoughts.

Update Time!!!!

here is my Latest FTS

IMG00027.jpg

A few pics of corals

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00029.jpg

IMG00030.jpg

My ATO. I got my bottle at wal-mart. The metal piece comes right out, which is nice and the tubing that comes on your standard siphon vacuum fits right over the nub.

IMG00031.jpg

IMG00032.jpg

Your Thoughts?

@1blackchicken it works great. i was skeptical until I saw it in practical use. I really like that there is no metal. +1 for wal mart

@badfish816, thanks! I am liking it. I might change the scape today, it feels a little "blah"

Thanks! I keep going back and forth on it. My inborn tendency is "MOAR IS BETTER!" omgomgomg so I have to force myself to keep it simple.

Thanks badfish. I am going to bring my DSLR to work and take some GOOD photos of the tank on tuesday. I got a my mini carpet in the mail today too. Plus we are having a frag swap next weekend, that is when I believe things will get really out of control. MOAR pichers coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...
No Frag Swap corals!!! I am looking for pics of what was in that HUGE cooler! :lol:

I know I know. They are all at my house still. I have to frag some of my frags, because they were so big, before I can put them in. Also, I mostly shopped for my 90 gallon. I did get blastos specifically for the pico, but instead of giving me 10 heads like I ordered, I got a colony with 40 freaking heads on it. but I guess I can't complain about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived