Coral Vue Hydros

24" Lunar Aqualight for sale $60 + shipping

willyboy

I upgraded the lighting on my 20G high a while back and haven't gotten around to selling the lights that were replaced. It's a 24" Lunar Aqualight from Coralife. I used this light for two years and it served me well. I kept mostly soft corals and LPS under this light and everything flourished. I'm sorry but i do not have any bulbs with it. Also one of the 3/4 watt LED isn't very bright compared to the other (I received it like that from Dr. F & S.) I also bought these adjustable mounting legs for $15. They are included.

The price is $90 plus shipping. At foster's and smith this is regularly $180 but it's on sale now for $153 (bulbs included).

24" Lunar Aqualight

Aqualight-2.jpg

Mounting Legs

mountinglegs.jpg

If anyone needs to see a picture of it I can take one. Paypal only please.

• 2 weeks later...

$70 + shipping

Something about the mounting legs... they allow the entire light fixture to be lifted up and out of the way where it can be locked in place for very easy and convenient access to the tank.

C'mon people. I need this sold! Valentine's day is fast approaching and I need some money to spend on my girl, plus this thing has been sitting around too long! It needs to be sustaining some corals!

This is a good deal since your getting the mounting legs with it. I had to buy them separate. The do not come with the light when you buy it. I need this thing gone

bump

It's a good deal. Why is it when someone sells lights, the buyers always want it of 1/10th the price of new? Give a fellow reefer a break and make a deal. 60 shipped is great... actually i may be interested if it is still for sale in a week or two, still hurting from my Aeroforce purchase and christmas...

Archived