Innovative Marine Aquariums

LEDs and LENSES Group Buy Part 2! CLOSED!

deepdvnarq

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeesh, last minute for me. Put me down for the following. I'll PM you this too.

12 XR-E Cool Whites

12 XR-E Royal Blues

2 MeanWell ELN 60-48 D

Thanks Deep.

I added under interested and did not get a chance to change to buyer.

I was looking to get

Qty.4 XR-E cool white LEDs

Qty.8 XR-E Royal Blue LEDs

Qty.1 Meanwell drivers eln 60-48P

Qty.8 60 degree Lenses

Qty.4 80 degree Lenses

Thanks

Looks like I missed out on this one (unless you haven't placed the order yet). That will teach me to procrastinate. Still a great deal of research needed on my end. Anyway, if you haven't placed order yet ( fingerscrossed ), I will take:

13 XP-G CW

13 XR-E RB

2 Meanwell 60-48 D

Chances are slim of making this order as I see the group buy site is already "expired". Should there be time left or someone back out, feel free to just send the paypal invoice. If not, catch you on the next group buy. Would be cool to see some Buckpucks added to the options.

Hi..Can you add me in for the group buy? I see that it ended, but i just found it. Please send me a pm Dennis. i am interested in 25 Q5 XPE CW and 37 XPE Q5 Royal Blue's as well as 5 meanwell "D" Driver (Dimmable) and 48 - 40 degree optics. Please add me as i cannot enter the groupbuy website to enter.

Thanks,

David

PM sent. Please add me for:

6x XP-G CW LEDs

6x XR-E RB LEDs

2x Meanwells ELN-60-48P

2x 40º lenses for XP-G

2x 60º lenses for XR-E

2x 80º lenses for XR-E

Thanks

Please add me as well.

13x XP-G CW LEDs

13x XR-E RB LEDs

2x Meanwells ELN-60-48D

6x 40º lenses for XP-G

6x 60º lenses for XR-E

6x 80º lenses for XR-E

So is it open or not? If so, check my order on page 9, send Paypal invoice, PM or "?" I thought for sure I had missed it, but check thread tonight and see about 10 other chime in too. Sounds like we already have a customer base for next group order if we missed this one. Hopefully it won't be too long before we do this again.

On a side note, any of you LED experts want to build mine for a "reasonable fee"? Worth a try right?

Mike HArrington
So is it open or not? If so, check my order on page 9, send Paypal invoice, PM or "?" I thought for sure I had missed it, but check thread tonight and see about 10 other chime in too. Sounds like we already have a customer base for next group order if we missed this one. Hopefully it won't be too long before we do this again.

On a side note, any of you LED experts want to build mine for a "reasonable fee"? Worth a try right?

I will certainly be in if we missed this for the next one.

Dennis, if you are still open, please add me in for:

12 x 12 XRE White

12 x 12 XRE Royal Blue

24 x XRE 60 deg optics

2 x Meanwell D (analog - 0-10V) version.

Sent you a PM but if you need more info please ping me.

Thanks again,

spacey :)

I sent you a couple PMs early Friday afternoon. Hope I was in on time, can you verify?

Thanks, Tim

sorry people. my daughter been real sick so everyone has time to still join in. im placing the order on monday morning. i have 40 PM to answer tonight and a lot of updateing to do! so please be patient with me. dont worry if you couldnt get in on the other site. just post here and you are in. so off i go into the thread and the pm's. the invoices are coming tonight also.

I joined the GB site for 50 XP-Gs, but don't see my name on page 1 of this thread. So the total is actually more than 1723!

hmmmm! i know you were on there before. sorry bro but you are back on! no worries. i would have caught it anyways, that why i have 2 lists!

I'm confused. If we can order any Meanwell we want I want this one added to my order above.:

Meanwell LPC-35-700

sorry bud. only got the eln 60-48p/d

whew. done with all the posts. no on to the PM's

check update list. more changes to come after the PM's

everyone who posted orders were added to the list. \\please note the GB site is done but we are still adding on this site.

So... I hate to ask this as you have not even placed the order yet, but when's the next group buy? ;) I am not ready to buy any LED's... but based on how long between Part 1 and Part 2, got an estimate so I can prepare the specs of my upcoming build?

Thanks,

Salt.

Archived