Coral Vue Hydros

FishEye Aquaculture Updates!

FishEyeAquaculture

Sorry about the confusion,it went over my head, trust me I read a lot ,from what I read in old post a long time ago you release s'more (before) ora release black ice a few weeks b4 they did :)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
FishEyeAquaculture

Seriously!!! My last update was in October!!! Well, I am still around and browse this forum every morning, so I thought I would share some pictures!

FancyWhiteOcellaris5_zps79e73997.jpg

FishEye Fancy White Ocellaris juveniles

SuperSnowOnyx_zps36113446.jpg

FishEye Super Snow Onyx juvenile

AdultFancyWhite_zps12299ef1.jpg

A curious FishEye Fancy White Ocellaris set aside for breeding.

AdultSmore1_zpsa4a335f0.jpg

The infamous FishEye S'more Clownfish.

• 2 weeks later...
FishEyeAquaculture

Nice! Are those cool water?

While they are found in cool water. The gobies here are spawning and being raised in 82°-83° temperatures!

FishEyeAquaculture

frenchgruntegg2_zpsca8176ea.jpg

French Grunt egg!!!!

frenchgrunt4dph_zpsec101d2d.jpg

As bad as this picture is, that is still a 4 day old French Grunt Larvae!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
FishEyeAquaculture

French Grunt larvae are 17dph today, about 1/2", still no settlement, insane eaters though!!!!

FishEyeAquaculture

Yes yes very nice...

Any side shots, I've always wanted to see a fancy B/W :)

Fancy b&w? I wish we had some of those!

• 4 weeks later...

xxFqf4r.jpg

Out of curiousity, it says that 1.5-2" are for sale; Who are they being sold through? Also, when do you start on making candy basslets affordable? :P Happy for all of your successes!

jedimasterben

Good sir, what are adult french grunts like? Do they zip around a lot or anything, or are they calmer fish? I'm looking for something to eventually house with my marine betta, and I'm planning ahead for the future. :)

FishEyeAquaculture

Good sir, what are adult french grunts like? Do they zip around a lot or anything, or are they calmer fish? I'm looking for something to eventually house with my marine betta, and I'm planning ahead for the future. :)

They are a little calmer as adults, until feeding time.

The iconic Picasso Percula, from FishEye Aquaculture

PicassoStock_zpsd9207c96.jpg

Just as precious and sought after as the metal they are named after, the Platinum Percula from FishEye Aquaculture.

platinumstock_zps63412eae.jpg

jedimasterben

They are a little calmer as adults, until feeding time.

So they are kinda rowdy as juvies? May not be the best choice, but I'll have to maybe play it by ear. How much do you sell them for?

FishEyeAquaculture

So they are kinda rowdy as juvies? May not be the best choice, but I'll have to maybe play it by ear. How much do you sell them for?

PM sent!

• 3 months later...
FishEyeAquaculture

Just in time for the upcoming hunting season, FishEye "Buckshot" Snowflakes

http://s299.photobucket.com/user/geckojrf/media/SnowflakeBuckshotStock_zps9217f9a0.jpg.html'>SnowflakeBuckshotStock_zps9217f9a0.jpg

Not meant for the campfire this summer, FishEye S'more (Black Ice) Clownfish

http://s299.photobucket.com/user/geckojrf/media/SmoreBlackIceStock_zps65827a49.jpg.html'>SmoreBlackIceStock_zps65827a49.jpg

Still can't decide between an Onyx Percula Clownfish or a Snowflake Ocellaris Clownfish? We couldn't either...but we were happy to settle with both in one fish! FishEye Snow Onyx Hybrid.

http://s299.photobucket.com/user/geckojrf/media/SnowOnyxStock_zps53a8128a.jpg.html'>SnowOnyxStock_zps53a8128a.jpg

• 7 months later...

Archived