SaltCritters.com

My Cube that holds 14 gallons.

Bio-Reef

The tank looks good man!

Thanks!! Yeah, I've been trying my hardest but I don't have a big budget so it's hard. lol

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordered from Reef Cleaners!

15 Dwarf Ceriths

2 Empty hermit shells

1 penny macro algae

1 Nassiruss Snail

Total: about 13 bucks!

I love the BC14, I still miss mine. Does the HQI look that blue in person? It looks very natural in the pics with the lighting.

I love the BC14, I still miss mine. Does the HQI look that blue in person? It looks very natural in the pics with the lighting.

Yah, I love biocubes! Yes, it really looks that blue in life but maybe it's just my eyes. lol

Went to my lfs! :D

Koralia Evo 425

DSC01540.jpg

Elegant Starfish

DSC01536.jpg

GSP

DSC01537.jpg

First SPS! Watermelon Birdsnest!!!

DSC01538.jpg

I'm happy. :)

Got my order from reef cleaners!!!

What I ordered:

15 dwarf ceriths

1 nassiruss vibex

2 hermit shells

macroalgae

here's what I got

over 40 dwarf ceriths!!!

1 nassiruss vibex

over 5 hermits shells!!!

Halimeda (I think)

Thanks guys, AND girls! I don't like my light. I love it!!! lol. Kitty, my Kenya tree is protected by my clownfish and 2 crabs! lol!

Bio, can I ask if you did anything else with your light, like supplementing actinic in some way? I've currently got LED's and am not super happy with them, so I may try this light. But I do like that I am able to have dawn/dusk effect with my RB LED's. The fishneedit light does not have any actinic built in correct? And what K bulb did you go with? I was thinking about the 20K since I like it on the bluer side. I'd love to see more pics of how you attached it to the tank and of the light itself.

Thanks!

I haven't added any actinic supplements but I'm thinking about adding evil's sunpod led actinics.

I am using the 20k bulb and I'll get the pics soon!

I have a question for you I am currently running a 70w sunpod on my tank how are you dealing with evaporation in that display with the 150w light on it.?

Thanks for the kind words!

@Calabdriver: Evaporation is pretty bad and I don't have an ATO. Everyday I have to add some top off. But I can live with it.

Nice BC14! Mine has been up since Feb.19 and am always thinking about

what the next addition will be. How is your birdnest sps doing? Keep up the

good work!

Nice BC14! Mine has been up since Feb.19 and am always thinking about

what the next addition will be. How is your birdnest sps doing? Keep up the

good work!

My birdsnest is doing fine but it started to bleach. So did my maze brain and my starfish died. :(

Archived