Cultivated Reef

PRICE DROP 20L , JBJ picotope, DIY 20x20x20 cube.

driftsaru

Added 20L!

what a "not so nice person". I want it. let me know what I can do to get it. And yes, I got your pm that you sent close to midnight (i was sleeping). Again, let me know.

how about you text me since pm's aren't working out.

NC6 WAS sold to gimmie, met him up on sunday in corona. nice guy.

how many gallons is the cube? I know Solana 34g's are 20x20x20 but im wondering if this is different because there is no false wall

if the display is 20x20x20 then it's 33.19g.....i would think :unsure:

it is, so is currents solana, but they call it 34g. idk.

Mag7 pump is being sold with 20L everybody.

how many gallons is the cube? I know Solana 34g's are 20x20x20 but im wondering if this is different because there is no false wall

even with a false wall there is still water in the chambers. if anything its like 33.2. all of it doesnt really matter, because when you factor in LR and LS youll probably have 2X gallons.

yeah totally, i have a 24g aquapod with probably only about 13 true gallons of water in it. Im just new to the whole measurement thing so im not sure what size = gallons. Im considering the tank, but like you, im also getting into the shallow reefs.

yeah totally, i have a 24g aquapod with probably only about 13 true gallons of water in it. Im just new to the whole measurement thing so im not sure what size = gallons. Im considering the tank, but like you, im also getting into the shallow reefs.

to get the volume, multiply L x W X H then divide by 231 :)

is the 20L bottom drilled ?

will you sell the mag 7 alone? for how much?

yes it is bottom drilled. 50$ for the pump alone 10$ more for the tank LOL. Better buy as a combo

PRICE DROP 50$ for the 20l w/ NIBmag7

40$ for picotope(light included) w/AC70 (w/ tetra heater)

80$ for DIY 20x20x20.( 3/8 glass, 3 viewing panels starphire.)

dang..if only the 20 long had black silicone,i'd snatch this up in an instant

..btw driftsaru..I have two 20 longs(non drilled/black silicone) sitting in my garage..would you possibly have any use/trade for them

i might want that pico. looking to build a quick qt at while the nc6 is cycling. best price on it? pm if needed. gonna be in placentia tomorrow and redondo beach for a smokin deal on a maxi mini :)

dang..if only the 20 long had black silicone,i'd snatch this up in an instant

..btw driftsaru..I have two 20 longs(non drilled/black silicone) sitting in my garage..would you possibly have any use/trade for them

hadyou told me a week ago i wouldve picked one up from you. i found one at a garage sale last weekend =/. thanks anyways.

i might want that pico. looking to build a quick qt at while the nc6 is cycling. best price on it? pm if needed. gonna be in placentia tomorrow and redondo beach for a smokin deal on a maxi mini :)

40$: picotope(mint with light), AC70, tetra heater, and nanomag glasscleaner.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you still have the 20L and what city you in? I'm in Fullerton may be interested and coming to take a look.
I'm in garden grove. Yes its still here.

Archived