Coral Vue Hydros

PRICE DROP 20L , JBJ picotope, DIY 20x20x20 cube.

driftsaru

hey fellow NR members, i was trying to do some cleaning up. I will be adding to the list as i find more stuff.

first is one of the tanks i built, its a 20x20x20 cube, 3 viewing panels are starphire, 3/8 glass, black silicone, back panel is pre-drilled for over flow and return. the tank was put together with a friend, silicone cured for a week and was left water testing for a week without any leaks. the silicone job IS NOT professional by any means, but i started to clean it up. it still needs a little work, unless you just want to take it apart. it was never used except for the freshwater used for leak testing, also it has no visible scratches. asking for $80.

if anyone is wondering i am just trying to start a shallow reef so this setup is no longer needed.

I have this never used 20l that i derimmed, drilled, and made a overflow for Selling with a NIB mag7 for return, 2x 3/4bulkheads, and lockline return.ALL THESE for 50$

IMG00400-20100616-1215.jpg

IMG00398-20100616-1215.jpg

IMG00399-20100616-1215.jpg

IMG00397-20100616-1215.jpg

I also have a NC6 25$-SOLD

my picotope from my thread is FS. selling it with AC70,stock light, tetra heater. SOLD AS DRY GOODS, no LR, LS, PLants or Macros. Tank is mint, no cracks or scratches. 40$

Picotope.jpg

MH retro was used. =X

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
are you shipping? if so i would be interested in the NC6

IDK about that...glass and shipping hasn't always been the best . .we'd have to look into it. whats your zip?

19805, im on the other side of the country...your right prob wont be best to ship it.

sorry =/ .

Everything is still here.

Dammit....

I want that biocube!

frekkin' socal...

sorry id ship but there are two problems: shipping survival and not knowing what it looks like in person.

i wouldnt want negative feedback=/

i'd like to get that 6g, $20 sound good? meet up this weekend>?

F' It, its yours. im off sunday, going paintballin' though =/ i start work at 4pm sat. let me know what works.

F' It, its yours. im off sunday, going paintballin' though =/ i start work at 4pm sat. let me know what works.

sounds good. i''ll let you know what time I can get down there. my son is gonna be stoked :D

Sounds good, youre second in line for the nc6 + hood (and misc. crap that came with it.)

let me know by Friday what you want to do so i can plan around it.

If you answer me before thursday 4pm ill throw in a 2 polyp frag of tubbs blue zoas!!!!!!!

tubbsblue2.jpg

i'm heading down to long beach first thing sat morning so that would be better. pm me your address so I can get a better idea of what time I can be at your place. Also, where you paintballing?

i'm heading down to long beach first thing sat morning so that would be better. pm me your address so I can get a better idea of what time I can be at your place. Also, where you paintballing?

Sc village or jungle island depends on our group.

Archived