Innovative Marine Aquariums

Clownfish and Six-Line Question...

crash43

Which one would you say is more aggressive? I guess it would partially (or completely) depend on the fish its self.

I want to put them both in a 29BioCube. Im tryin to figure out which one to put in there first. Any suggestions?

Which one would you say is more aggressive? I guess it would partially (or completely) depend on the fish its self.

I want to put them both in a 29BioCube. Im tryin to figure out which one to put in there first. Any suggestions?

Sixline should be the last fish you add

thanks dsn!

never had a six line before, but i have had a clown...

that thing was mean! (as many people know) it would nip my other fish and me whenever my hand went in there...he drew blood a couple times two!

but, im gonna try for another one, hopefully this one would be so dern mean!

and it would be great if both of them were peaceful! but, im not expecting that...

I have 2 ocellaris clowns and a sixline in my 29g. What kind of clown will you be putting in there?

Clownfish are pretty aggressive fish, and my female will chase my sixline around sometimes. If I were you I would put the clown in first, and get a smaller sixline and add it last. Even with an aggressive clown the sixline will be too fast for it and beyond that the clowns are open water fish and the sixline will be inside your LR most of the time.

Good luck!

bluefunelement

mine ignores the 2 clowns and damsel and vise versa but he fights his reflection every evening so they know he's a dirty fighter and will go straight for the eyes.

Hoping I can add a shrimp goby in a few months without issue but I'll make sure to get the shrimp pair so he has a bodyguard.

thanks everybody, sounds like i'll put the clown in first

and it sounds like it depends on each fish its self...

i guess we'll have to wait and see

thanks again!

if anyone else has somethin different, let me know!

Archived