Top Shelf Aquatics

Bongo Shrimp's 29g Reef

Bongo Shrimp

Cool thread!

To Bongo Shrimp:

You spelled the species wrong in your avatar description. There's an "H" between "P" and "T"

Marmosets rule.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
Cool thread!

To Bongo Shrimp:

You spelled the species wrong in your avatar description. There's an "H" between "P" and "T"

Marmosets rule.

I love Pygmy Marmosets! One of my favorite animals!

Following along.

Next time live aquaria has squat lobsers available you should try pick one up. They will host in your Crinoid.

Mike

Following along.

Next time live aquaria has squat lobsers available you should try pick one up. They will host in your Crinoid.

Mike

Yeah I was thinking of getting one, but how exactly do the host in the star? Do they eat it like anemone shrimp that host in anemones eat the anemones?

Fish:

2x false percs

1x helfrichi firefish

3x copper cardinalfish

1x green mandarin

Inverts (not corals):

1x blood cleaner shrimp

1x skunk cleaner shrimp

2x sexy shrimp

1x orange feather star

1x yellow feather star

animalmaster6
Fish:

2x false percs

1x helfrichi firefish

3x copper cardinalfish

1x green mandarin

Inverts (not corals):

1x blood cleaner shrimp

1x skunk cleaner shrimp

2x sexy shrimp

1x orange feather star

1x yellow feather star

Are the Cardinals still breeding?

Awesome tank, my lfs just got some crinoids in a few weeks back, but not as colourful as yours, i've had my eye on them, but holding off for now. i'll see how they do in their system first.

Yeah, the problem with them is that it takes up to 18 months before you know if they will make it. one day they could just fall apart completely. I say, unless you already know how old it is, don't get it cause it will probably die. Not because of you, because of how they are collected and because they usually starve.

No, the clowns get wild sometimes and the helfrichi just snaps at them once and they swim away. Same with the cardinals. Everyone gets along.

thats great. back befor my tank crashed my clowns tortured my helfirch. i have been waiting to replace him intill I actually get my 29g settup and filled.

thanks

bitts- fyi, my clowns probably don't pick on the helfrichi because they are smaller than him. They are just babies. Bigger ones may not be so nice to a firefish.

And look what's arriving on tuesday!!!!!

_cfimg3736070573150009502PNG.png

animalmaster6
bitts- fyi, my clowns probably don't pick on the helfrichi because they are smaller than him. They are just babies. Bigger ones may not be so nice to a firefish.

And look what's arriving on tuesday!!!!!

_cfimg3736070573150009502PNG.png

Yay! What is it? lol

Archived