ReefCleaners.org

Bongo Shrimp's 29g Reef

Bongo Shrimp

animalmaster6
Well the feather star seems to be doing better after moving across the tank. And I'm so excited!!! I just ordered a new toy!!! A Reefkeeper Elite!!!

I'm getting the 5.6 nanotuners upgrade for my reef and the RKE will control the lights to do everything from sunrise and sunset to the moon cycles with the lunar lights. It will also do auto top off too. AND- I will run chords across the room to the lagoon tank so I will be able to control and monitor it as well- all with one RKE.

Eventually, when I regain all my $$$ because this is not a cheap investment, I will get the NET module for the RKE which will alow me to monitor and control both tanks on the computer wherever there is an internet connection!

I'm so excited!

Awesome!

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me to your PM last night shoulda been more clear i almost sh!t myself and was jumping up and down like a little kid at christmas :P

and i feel like a turd to for what i said on CR now keep your mouth closed :lol:

I intend to frag both once they grow out. And the same guy I got the rastas from and I'm getting the purple hornets from, is growing out some captain america palys which hopefully he will frag one day.

PS Calm down ryan. I couldn't have been more clear: "I'm getting a frag of rastas" was what I said.

I intend to frag both once they grow out. And the same guy I got the rastas from and I'm getting the purple hornets from, is growing out some captain america palys which hopefully he will frag one day.

PS Calm down ryan.

i know :happy: lol

i call first frag cause im local

I saw the thread on MR thats some crazy stuff he has lol

You got it!

Check him out, his legs are banana yellow and on the tips of the grey "feathers" there is a dot of deep purple.

SANY0168.jpg

My LFS got in two of the same orange one I already have and this guy. I would have bought another of the orange ones but one of my buddies who has a gorg tank and feeds a bunch of different stuff 4 times a day everyday was there and he got one orange one. The other is going to one of the managers of the store who was supposed to have gotten the first one (the one I have had for a while) but he let me take it. So I figured I should let him take it since I already "stole" it from him before.

animalmaster6
You got it!

Check him out, his legs are banana yellow and on the tips of the grey "feathers" there is a dot of deep purple.

SANY0168.jpg

My LFS got in two of the same orange one I already have and this guy. I would have bought another of the orange ones but one of my buddies who has a gorg tank and feeds a bunch of different stuff 4 times a day everyday was there and he got one orange one. The other is going to one of the managers of the store who was supposed to have gotten the first one (the one I have had for a while) but he let me take it. So I figured I should let him take it since I already "stole" it from him before.

Awesome Bongo!

You are the master of exotic livestock! I like this one a lot! Cool color!

Can we get a FTS?

I hope he lives. I don't know how old he is but I think I have a good chance since my other one is doing so well.

As for the FTS, I might get one. I just took out the huge main rock on the right side that had a big shelf of a green purple polyp cap on it and a ton of tan star polyps.

I put it outside in the 30F weather to kill the tan polyps and I broke off and sold the cap. So the tank is now missing a big piece of rock.

I may just wait a few days for the FTS till I put the rock back in after I brush off the dead star polyps.

animalmaster6
I hope he lives. I don't know how old he is but I think I have a good chance since my other one is doing so well.

As for the FTS, I might get one. I just took out the huge main rock on the right side that had a big shelf of a green purple polyp cap on it and a ton of tan star polyps.

I put it outside in the 30F weather to kill the tan polyps and I broke off and sold the cap. So the tank is now missing a big piece of rock.

I may just wait a few days for the FTS till I put the rock back in after I brush off the dead star polyps.

Sounds good!

Archived