Top Shelf Aquatics

1 gallon Pico Evolution...

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
what are the measurements of this pico reef?, which is by the way Awesome ;)

Hi all,

My pico is still going strong...I will be postng pics soon....

MG

• 2 weeks later...
RedMan25xl

hey mike. thanks again for the tank, everyone thinks its so cool. I wish you would post some updates so we can see how yours is doing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back into reefing and about 1 week away from launching my small business with pico reefs... It will be under this forum with a new thread showcasing all that I have put together... More to come very soon.... ( I am an official reseller with business license.... I wasn't that before and it was very hard trying to purchase at retail and selling a retail....)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I choose to work with TruVu in the design of a pico using the clarity of the acrylic. We made an agreement to market this tank with my company label. It's two inches longer than my original 9 inch glass Huey Hung pico. 20 percent more room makes for even more corals to squeeze in for that reefer that has to have more.... :) There will be a photo of it next week so all my reefing friends can see it.... It's in design as I type this message...

• 2 weeks later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
would you be willing to ship a pico package internationally? over here there is just nothing for sale in this market?

Thank you for your time

I will be willing to try, just need to give me your full address and I will work with UPS to see what they would charge....

I'm having launching my site tomorrow on a new thread. So I'll send you a PM to all new hype so you can see the different packages that I have. I have a kit for a novice and for an advance reefer.

Thanks,

MG

• 3 years later...

Thanks Mindcrime,

My intention is to sell the 5 I have left and hope to see them become really nice picos. It really isn't hard, with the right setup you can have an amazing tank without all the headache of larger more complicated tanks.

Here are some pics to inspire some of you to pick one up. :)

Taken last night...

o07x51.jpg

Macro of my blasto's...

2hf6uyc.jpg

Macro of red shroom...

21k0bur.jpg

Macro of my Yuma together with Rics...

aajevo.jpg

Here they are, just 5 left as one is shipping out this week... :)

1409piq.jpg

Send me a PM if interested....

Thanks,

MG

You inspire me! Where can i get this 1 gal tank?

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Does anyone still sell 1g tanks?

These tanks are hatd to find with rounded edges.

And they ate 1.6 gallons not 1.

Because i work with acrylic i hsve redisigned it and made it 2 gallons.

It is on my website for sale and comes with everything including free premium live rock.

It is a Bkack Friday item. Once holiday is over it will be gone!

Check it out on my site.

Archived