Innovative Marine Aquariums

The new look of inTank mediabaskets

inTank

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any chance for one of these slick new works for a BC8?

Right now I am going to go one by one, even the new RSM design took more than pocket change to accomplish.

yes, in time

I think dark red would look sleek... black would look quality and high tech. Green looks cheap IMO.

I think what's more important is disco fuge lights.

Voting ended long ago and production is complete. This is what they are the acrylic company no longer makes the original green pictured on the first page. Once in your tank you never see them and a color does not increase or decrease performance.

IMG_6959.jpg

IMG_6964.jpg

IMG_6967.jpg

IMG_6970.jpg

IMG_6969.jpg

IMG_6979.jpg

IMG_6984.jpg

IMG_6985.jpg

IMG_6981.jpg

IMG_6998.jpg

i dunno it looks like baby puke. But in reality it doesnt matter the color, if there were only green i would buy it. But i have a blue one :)

Right on but the baskets are puke free. I was disappointed that the other green was not available anymore but this other green looks good in person. Maybe a different color for every product or just go all pink :happy:

If I already mount the skimmer with the magnet between the second and third chambers of my biocube, what do I do with the media basket?

If I already mount the skimmer with the magnet between the second and third chambers of my biocube, what do I do with the media basket?

Drop it in next to the skimmer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1vU-WK-DtA

The picture and basket you are looking at here is in the RSM, not any other tank.

will you have any of your leftover blues at discounted price ;)

I do not have any old colors currently built, that was the problem I was always on the brink of back order constantly. If I use the remaining pieces one day to build again I will offer them up.

I do have one new basket at a super low price right now

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/SC-Red-Sea-Ma...t-SCRSM3V20.htm

only one 30% off.

Wow what a steal !!

Stevie, did the one I order the newer model or the previous one ??

Either way im a happy camper, Im just anxiously waiting for ups to pick up operations as mine is still sitting in transit !!

Did you get a tracking number? I think yours went out on Wednesday (packed on Tuesday night) but I really only know real names not member names or order #s.

If so then it was the blue model, sorry. I just picked up the new ones on Wednesday afternoon and did this update.

Did you get a tracking number? I think yours went out on Wednesday (packed on Tuesday night) but I really only know real names not member names or order #s.

If so then it was the blue model, sorry. I just picked up the new ones on Wednesday afternoon and did this update.

No worries,

I think I actully prefer the blue version and I did get a tracking number thanks but on the ups site it shows the package as being "In Transit - Rescheduled Delivery Date: 01/04/2010".

Should I be worried ??

no, weather may have held them up. Most of the country has had bad snow recently or currently then factor in the holidays where they do not move fright

Archived