Coral Vue Hydros

The new look of inTank mediabaskets

inTank

Thank you all for allowing inTank to get this far, it has been a fun ride. Tiring at times but well worth it.

We are expanding our production to offer more products and also offer them through other outlets. These are prototype pictures (further down) of what a media basket may look like in the near future. Pictured is the RSM basket other models will follow in due time.

There was no blue available during the laser cut so green was used. I have always wanted to see what the product looked like in green mostly because blue seems to be the standard in the industry. Plus after seeing thousands in blue it is a nice change

So what do you like? Blue or green? Of course you never see these once in your tank but come on design is fun and a product that is functional can also be pretty!

Blue

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_4747.jpg

Green

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted green, mainly because I like the hole pattern. although since you're never going to make anything for my tank, it's a moot point anyway.

maybe you could just send me a piece of the green acrylic and I can lean it up against my tank? :tears:

I voted green, mainly because I like the hole pattern. although since you're never going to make anything for my tank, it's a moot point anyway.

maybe you could just send me a piece of the green acrylic and I can lean it up against my tank? :tears:

lol you got it.

What every color is picked would be with the new hole pattern. This prototype is so purdy.

I like the green, it's different. The blue looks like the sapphire stuff.

Zactly

Yet green is the color of algae.....

see look at all these NC12s. Puts that Nano Wave to shame. I should have skipped over the aqua boxes and went straight to the Nano Squares. But then no fancy hang on design would have been engineered.

Thank you, amazing things can happen when find the right tool. This is the way I have always wanted the media basket to look and it is so many less pieces.

Thank you, amazing things can happen when find the right tool. This is the way I have always wanted the media basket to look and it is so many less pieces.

you should design high quality frag racks so we don't have to see egg crate anymore, and have to use plugs shaped to fit egg crate, rather than to fit the frags. that new line of yours is going to be a big hit, congrats on the really nice upgrade.

I voted blue, it's a nice clean look. Green looks like algae but it also reminds me of Eheim products. For branding consistency I would recommend you stick with one color for all your products and blue is a good one. ;)

I would dig a RED one too..... and YA YA YA for the NC12 Stevie

However, for the time being I'll vote Green...

After green wins we can put it up between the two. I will have one made in red and see what it looks like

Ohhh, nice! I am ordering the nc24 media rack on friday!

inTank you! payday?! :lol:

item is in-stock, tons of them! So it will ship quicker than normal during my move

I voted blue, it's a nice clean look. Green looks like algae but it also reminds me of Eheim products. For branding consistency I would recommend you stick with one color for all your products and blue is a good one. ;)

Thanks. Blue has always been my color from the start but since Sapphire ran with it I have to take that in account. Gosh color is a hard choice, either way this new design is pretty sweet looking, the laser cut edges are amazing.

you should design high quality frag racks so we don't have to see egg crate anymore, and have to use plugs shaped to fit egg crate, rather than to fit the frags. that new line of yours is going to be a big hit, congrats on the really nice upgrade.

Something totally different from a magnetic rack? There are a few of those out now.

Archived