inTank Media Baskets

Favorite Fish

Guest LudavicoTechnique

Guest LudavicoTechnique

In the world of Nano-Aquaria, livestock choices are limited. What are everyones favorite fish to look at?

My Favorites

[*]Ocellaris Clown

[*]Clarkii Clown

[*]Firefish Goby

[*]Cleaner Wrasse

[/list=1]

Guest LudavicoTechnique

Hmmm... I am quite well knowleged in clownfish species, and I have never heard of a black clownfish. Do you mean Clarks Clownfish? They are black... mostly? What is the Genus and Species of the 'Black Clownfish'?

NaNO ReeFiN

Actually, I think they're labeled as black tank raised Ocellaris Clownfish. :D There was a post while back about them, my LFS sells them for 28 bucks.

NaNO ReeFiN

And what would be the other reason...? :D

You should see the color on the black ones... they're beautiful and the stripes on them are perfect!

NanoReefer53

that pic does no justice for how beutiful the black clown really is !:mad: (funny how we think a black fish is beutiful while a regular person would rather take an orange one :rolleyes: )

My dream tank with dream fish, would be a tank full of female squamipinnis and one male. OoOoOOoOoOo !

Bdive4.jpg

NaNO ReeFiN
Originally posted by NanoReefer53

that pic does no justice for how beutiful the black clown really is !:mad:

Yes, I'll go search the net for a better picture and post later... these fish are beautiful at my LFS. Hmm... maybe my LFS will let me take a pic and post it...

My favorite fish available:

1.Smoothhound sharks(especially leopards)

2.Bamboo/Epaulette sharks

3.Requiem sharks(especially blacktips and bonnetheads)

4.Blue spotted ribbontail rays

5.Hippo tangs

As for nano fish:

1.clowns

2.firefish

Archived