ReefCleaners.org

dsn112's 12 CAD w LEDS New Pics

dsn112

Taking a look at your clown, it looks like your white balance is off (too green). Try to set a custom white balance. Take a white piece of paper and set it under the same lighting. Fill the frame with the paper and take the photo. Then using the camera menu, set that sheet of paper as your custom white balance.

You can also try using a flash, but set the flash exposure compensator to the lowest negative setting. Then back up a little from the tank and zoom in. This might help add a little white light without causing a reflection.

• 2 weeks later...

Took a bunch of new pics and got a few new acans and some other corals during mr corals snow sale!

New FTS

IMG_1272.jpg

Acan 1

IMG_1292.jpg

Birdsnest growing on back wall

IMG_1296.jpg

Blue/green zoas

IMG_1263.jpg

Benny the Blenny

IMG_1268.jpg

Green Ric

IMG_1269.jpg

Paly

IMG_1289.jpg

Zoa 2

IMG_1290.jpg

Acan 2

IMG_1293.jpg

Acan 3

IMG_1294.jpg

Brain

IMG_1297.jpg

That is all for now. The color in person is still way better but these pics aren't bad

Your tank looks fantastic!

Your last photo shoot looks great, your getting better!

used a different camera that was much easier to use. Next up is some in tank top down shots!

Battling some GHA myself. :(

What kind of H2O are you using?

used a different camera that was much easier to use. Next up is some in tank top down shots!

Bring them on!

Looking good man!

Acan #2 is awesome!!

Also that frogspawn i got off of you is doing awesome, its getting big fast.

nice!

I'm looking to unload the other frag.

Acan 2 is from mr coral. He has some cool stuff.

RO/DI that is run through a reagent grade Millipore Super Q

Could be phosphate leaching from whereever it came from. Can you take that piece out and scrub it?

I'm looking to unload the other frag.

Post it in the livestock forum if you dont mind shipping. Someone will take that thing off your hands fast. Its a nice piece.

Forgot the Sexies, there are 3

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

Post it in the livestock forum if you dont mind shipping. Someone will take that thing off your hands fast. Its a nice piece.

Yea I know, shipping is a pita

Forgot the Sexies, there are 3

Whoa, those look great! You're definitely getting much better with the photography.

Could be phosphate leaching from whereever it came from. Can you take that piece out and scrub it?

I tested the ro/di water for Phosphates. zip, zero, nada. Interesting...

And yes--I will try scrubbing it, when I do another water change, I'll scrub it off in the removed water.

Whoa, those look great! You're definitely getting much better with the photography.

I tested the ro/di water for Phosphates. zip, zero, nada. Interesting...

And yes--I will try scrubbing it, when I do another water change, I'll scrub it off in the removed water.

yea I'd do that, I've done it before and it fixed my issue.

As far as phosphate leaching it's coming out of the rock itself

Thanks Sammy! I have a nikon slr, Olympus waterproof and an older canon elph, and the canon takes great pics under the custom white balance setting.

Hi DSN,

Your tank looks fantastic!

I have a question about your MP10. Where do you have your dial set to and what mode are you using?

Thanks baylisc!

I have it on yellow which is reef crest i believe at about 40%

Archived