Cultivated Reef

Kim's 75

wimby

Are you going to put it in the 37? That would be a bad idea. Tangs really need a big tank I am pushing it with one in a 75, I really don't want to be an inspiration on putting a fish that needs a bigger tank then what you have. Please reconsider.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will soon My computer took a turn for the worse. The tank is having some kind of yellow algae outbreak been fighting it. Chokes out the zoas and all. But I will win the battle. Also my acans have lost all there fluffyness. I have 3 and 3 are not very happy. I try feeding them but their little feeders don't come out. I will try again in the am, Everything alse is fluffy and happy.

For some reason I have someone who doesn't like the Kole tang . His tail is a little beat up and there are some marks on his side. But seems fine swimming around picking at the rocks and glass as usual.

Maria maybe you can pick me up a cool scoly and mail it up one day . To darn expensive up here it stinks I stare at them all the time at the store going one day I will have one One day LOL

Edited by wimby

That would be Great. Even with shipping it will still be cheaper :D

Maria the last set of pics the ones from April are with 3blue+ 1 fiji and 1 actinic I got the bulbs with the tax return LOL

Edited by wimby

small scolies are like $100 plus . I only like a couple of stores around here and well the real nice stuff is expensive.

Thanks on the tank and village Ryan. I don't update much cause I am taking my time with the tank. I did get 2 new corals like 3 weeks ago haven't taken pics of them yet. My neice picked one out well it was between 2 and she did that eny meny miny mo thing and ended up with the pink something over the duncan I wanted. So I have a pink something and a green something that looks real cool under actinics. I'll take pics next week of them.

Been so busy with the yard and stuff around here. Fix this. Move that. I have been cleaning out my drawers and closets and stuff lately . Also been taking down forsythias and buches in my yard I am just so sick of them. I still haven't opened my pool. UUggg!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Militant Jurist
How is Kole??

+1

I'm glad ya'll talked me out of getting one early on in the 75, cause now I'd have to give it up. Thanks for not being enablers (this time.) ;)

Edited by Militant Jurist