Innovative Marine Aquariums

Evilc66's Barracuda

evilc66

I like it, and I certainly like it better than the last setup. I didn't want to pile the rock up too much so I would have some vertical space to grow. A nice little hammer or frogspawn would look nice up top.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cycle seems to be progressing nicely. The diatoms are starting to give way to green dust algae on the glass. Good sign that nitrates are starting to rise. I'll probably do a water change this weekend and blow off the diatoms.

I've never been a fan of bare bottom tanks, but to each their own. I'm glad I went with a slightly coarser grain of sand than last time.

I won't go with sugar fine sand again.... that stuff is like a sandstorm waiting to happen. Looks really good evil! I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this one :3

Hey Clive how ya been?

Following along here.

Know anyone local wants my Sunpod with your actinic supplements and

Coralife dual timer\powercenter.

Bulb in Sunpod 1 month old Radium 20k bulb.

1 brand new Radium 20k

1 brand new Coralife 14k

1 2month old Phoenix 14k

1 1month old Coralife 10k bulb.

For $200.00?

I won't go with sugar fine sand again.... that stuff is like a sandstorm waiting to happen. Looks really good evil! I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this one :3

Thanks. I went with sugar fine in the last setup, and it was a pain dealing with dunes in that little tank, even with so little flow (relatively). The larger grains in the Aragalive is a lot better, but not too big. Really coarse grain sand looks odd in these small tanks.

Hey Clive how ya been?

Following along here.

Know anyone local wants my Sunpod with your actinic supplements and

Coralife dual timer\powercenter.

Bulb in Sunpod 1 month old Radium 20k bulb.

1 brand new Radium 20k

1 brand new Coralife 14k

1 2month old Phoenix 14k

1 1month old Coralife 10k bulb.

For $200.00?

Hey buddy. I'm not doing too bad. Yourself?

Don't know anyone local that is looking for something like that, but sounds like a good deal. I'm assuming you posted up on Michigan Reefers? Any chance of maybe snagging that new Radium from you for a good price? I've been wanting to try one out on the frag tank, and the bulb really needs to be replaced soon.

• 2 months later...

Bump for a cool thread. Evil, Imust have missed it. What is the lighting config for this nano!

Dave (Back in Iraq having dreams of salty things!)

• 9 months later...

Archived