Pod Your Reef

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which one? Describe where it is more. I have the bright green slimmer right behind the duncans (top down shot) and my Bob Moore stag right of the duncans.

Which one? Describe where it is more. I have the bright green slimmer right behind the duncans (top down shot) and my Bob Moore stag right of the duncans.

The brightest green frag. It's the slimer. How does it grow for you?

Woops I read your question wrong, yes that is the slimmer. And it has been growing OK for me, I think it would have been better to get more of a branched one those have always grown faster for me. It is encrusting though.

Woops I read your question wrong, yes that is the slimmer. And it has been growing OK for me, I think it would have been better to get more of a branched one those have always grown faster for me. It is encrusting though.

Oh okay. Thanks. I don't know how many green slimers you have seen, but the one at my LFS is a bit lighter green. BUT, it's under 400w halides. Do you think that's just because the light is so bright?

It might be the lighting. I think the color temp makes the biggest difference though.

Okay, I guess I'll pick up a frag then. How long have you been doing SPS?

It is nice stuff. Ummm 5 months? Maybe more I dunno.

I am going to get a couple more frags, a red planey, and a couple torts, they will go on that rock on the upper left part of my tank.

Theeeen, I want to get some acans, frogspawn, wellsy, and a nice plate coral for my tank. Then just let everything grow. Still gotta get a car sometime in there haha.

Do you ever wish you had 250w of halides? Because I want to be able to put SPS everywhere... how low can you put your SPS before they start to lost color?

Well I recently moved my superman monti back up near the top, it had turned solid red, now it is blue with red polyps again. Most montis keep their color down low, then the branching acros are more of a light loving coral. All are in high flow of course, I have my MP10 cranked all the way up lol.

Well I recently moved my superman monti back up near the top, it had turned solid red, now it is blue with red polyps again. Most montis keep their color down low, then the branching acros are more of a light loving coral. All are in high flow of course, I have my MP10 cranked all the way up lol.

Would you rather get an MP20 if you could have the choice again?

• 4 weeks later...
Carlton'sTank

I am definitely going to be getting a vortech soon. I want to get the RKE with the web to run both of my tanks first.

Looking good, more shots though, come on!

I am definitely going to be getting a vortech soon. I want to get the RKE with the web to run both of my tanks first.

Looking good, more shots though, come on!

Haha this tank hates me. I am getting some funky algae that is only on the sand, it is green and weird and won't go away. So my sand looks funky in any pics I take haha. I was also gonna get some more SPS but that didn't happen so I have a lonely barren rock at the top that bothers me lol.

Archived