ReefCleaners.org

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

Ya seeing them in person is cool, also overnight shipping to you would have been about 30$.

yep was completely ready for that

arrrggg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking good. I love jawfish and that wrasse is pretty nice too.

Thanks! Yea I really like both of the fish. And if you watched the video they are both very active and friendly haha.

my tank is 2 months old

Oh right not the pico.

Thanks! Yea I really like both of the fish. And if you watched the video they are both very active and friendly haha.

Oh right not the pico.

yeppers

the lr and stuff is going into the pico though

Hey Jacob, wow your tank and fish is awesome bro. I like your new wrasse and especially that bjawfish u got. How are they getting along in your tank?

You know I don't have a 5.5 gallon and 34g solana anymore right? It's gone!

Hey Jacob, wow your tank and fish is awesome bro. I like your new wrasse and especially that bjawfish u got. How are they getting along in your tank?

You know I don't have a 5.5 gallon and 34g solana anymore right? It's gone!

Oh yeah you had to take them down. That really sux, feel free to send me coral, I can hold it for you haha.

Those clams are nice! Keep it up!

Thanks, yea they have been doing really well. The one on the sand it now with a friend though.

Ya he is, its a bummer. I can't afford that fish anymore.

it sucks to have a 150$ fish die

i would get a yellowheaded jawfish if i where you only 30$

• 2 weeks later...

Its not really, the color was thrown off, it was kinda dark so the shutter was open a little longer, makes everything look bright haha.

Yeah but that is not the only light you have in there... even with my own tank, I had to put up a rim around the top edge of the tank and to the sides of the light to keep the light contained over the tank itsself because it was too bright for me and giving me headaches.

But I totally love the looks of yours... Also the new additions.. how are they doing?

Ya my frag tank gets me right in the eyes when I am on my couch, so I turn it off lol.

Haha thanks, yea everything is actually doing really well! I should post a close up pic of the actual tank, maybe tomorrow when the light is on.

Ok sweet..I can't wait to see more pics..

What I did to help solve my issues, is when I received coral deliveries and they used the insulation boards, I cut them to size and then went to the dollar store and got some precut square velcro and attached that to the black rim of of the tank and made it high enough just to block the light.. and there is enough allowance between the light and insulation that they don't touch and heat escapes. It was a cheap solution.

• 1 month later...

Archived