ReefCleaners.org

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

If you know the name of the driver, do a search for it on the internet, once the new driver is saved on your computer delete the old driver and reinstall the new one. That works a lot of the time. Free advice there.. most computer companies would charge you $40 for that little bit of info and to do it over the phone with you if you are out of warranty.. LOL. JK.

Did you see my video up on my thread yet at all?? Hadn't seen you around much.. you been skulking over at reef-solutions all the time now?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I just need to get my replacement corals and this tank will be pimpin. Then I can work on my 5.5g and my 10g haha.

DOOOD check out what this guy said on my thread.

I just effin lol'ed so hard at this tank... So freaking ugly, I feel bad for your dad spending his money on such a ugly tank... :lol: Srsly guys, quite being nice you know this tank is ugly. I dnt know how you people do ittt!

i was like wtf.

Huh. He only has a couple posts I would just ignore him or if you don't like that in your thread you can report it lol.

Huh. He only has a couple posts I would just ignore him or if you don't like that in your thread you can report it lol.

lulz i wanna keep it there and see if he replies. i hate ppl like that -_-

get the blue one. i side by side compared them at the LFS i work at and the blue one is definitely much nicer looking. also flashes a lot more. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just made a cover for my tank. Its pretty pimpin. Actually its kinda ghetto but either way I can get the fish I have been wanting, a McCosker's Flasher Wrasse!!!!

Just made a cover for my tank. Its pretty pimpin. Actually its kinda ghetto but either way I can get the fish I have been wanting, a McCosker's Flasher Wrasse!!!!

why'd you put a cover? :huh:

my tank doesnt have a cover but all my fish are still in there...

Archived