Cultivated Reef

Jacob's Aquapod 24g Almost Gone

Jacobnano

FiReBrEaThInGCuTtLeFiSh!XD

damn due another sweet tank! loving the clams. Don't forget to send me some montis ;)

just got a new clam myself. also $30 :D

maximastop10-27.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I glued everything down. Also:

Gonna be getting 11 new SPS coral in a few days!!!!!!

Blue Milli

Pink Milli

Sunset Milli

Rainbow Stylo

ORA green birdsnest

Purple rim monti

Purple bottle brush

Sunset Monti

Blue polyp Monti

Bird of paradise

And one other that I will be adding in little while

badd idea to add them all at the same time.

DAMN JACO... Tank looks amazing!!! Where you gettin' all those bad ass additions from??? Looks like I'll be getting frags from YOU, not the other way around!!! B)

Also... Damn WHORE!!! ;)

:)

Why is it a bad idea nate? The params? I already have four clams so I will be fine if it is that.

Haha thanks David. Got some from Eric and Reef Setup on RF. I lost a bunch because it got below 32 on the day I received all of it. Eric is awesome and is going to replace anything that died.

What can I say B)

Why is it a bad idea nate? The params? I already have four clams so I will be fine if it is that.

Haha thanks David. Got some from Eric and Reef Setup on RF. I lost a bunch because it got below 32 on the day I received all of it. Eric is awesome and is going to replace anything that died.

What can I say B)

Right on! Eric is good people for sure!!! I've traded with ReefSetup as well I think? He's in Seattle right? He has a DIY ZeroEdge tank that is amazing!!! :o

B)

r u sure :ninja:

:P

anyways how much do you dose every day?

Ya he is!!!!

It sucks because I have coral die twice when he has mailed it to me and he has replaced it both times plus extras. Ya he lives in Seattle, I dunno about the zero edge if he still has it.

You should hook me up with some SPS man, I need some more lol.

r u sure :ninja:

:P

anyways how much do you dose every day?

Right now I really haven't had to dose every day. My calcium has been testing really high every time I do. But I have been dosing about once or twice a week. About 5 - 10ml depending on params.

Ya he is!!!!

It sucks because I have coral die twice when he has mailed it to me and he has replaced it both times plus extras. Ya he lives in Seattle, I dunno about the zero edge if he still has it.

Damn bro... With that list, you have more SPS than I have!!! omgomgomg

B)

Ya he is!!!!

Right now I really haven't had to dose every day. My calcium has been testing really high every time I do. But I have been dosing about once or twice a week. About 5 - 10ml depending on params.

really? thats how much i used to dose my nc12 when i had it back in the day :lol:

Ya. I might try using another test kit. Its weird. Everything is looking great, clams are happy great polyp extension from my SPS. Maybe it is the fact that I basically have 4 clams a little SPS in the whole tank. Nothing else lol.

It died. Completely flesh-less when I got it. I hope I can get a replacement, it grows fast so Eric then you can probably get some frags haha.

Ok it turns out my sunset milli, red rainbow monti, and some really cool SPS did make it. Also, I got a ton of free zoa and palys that made it.

Ok it turns out my sunset milli, red rainbow monti, and some really cool SPS did make it. Also, I got a ton of free zoa and palys that made it.

AWESOME...where are teh pichuerz? :haha:

I would but I have yet to learn to take tank pics and the memory card reader on my laptop isn't responding.

then get a USB reader...they're only like 10 bucks. ;)

Archived