Coral Vue Hydros

Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations

Christopher Marks

2 hours ago, Weikel said:

Who is this @banasophia dude anyways ? Are we sure he qualifies after only being here for a few months 😋😎😋...🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

:slap:

I think she qualifies next month...has my vote

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wow, thanks so much everyone for your kind words and support. Weikel is right, I am still such a noob, so I don’t think my tank is ready for such an honor yet. I can’t believe my Biocube will be one year old next month! 

I really love my tanks with all their inhabitants, as well as this hobby and all the people it has brought into my life. My tank’s actually at a bit of a low point right now after I damaged the branching dendro, and I have yet to decide whether my huge new gorgonian is here to stay or if it will be passed along to a friend... so I think things are really in flux at the moment, but if I can keep it stable it would be awesome to share my pride and joy some day. 💛

I would agree with the nomination of @Subsea, and I also really like the idea of having a Mentor of the Month (MOTM); what a great way to recognize those that really go out of their way to help fellow reefers. And I would nominate Subsea for that as well. Subsea, you have been a great help to me personally, and I’ve seen you assist countless others since I’ve been on the scene. 

• Like 8
6 hours ago, banasophia said:

Wow, thanks so much everyone for your kind words and support. Weikel is right,

Ha I was just teasin ya hints the "does HE qualify " part..  you have be vote too🤩

• Like 1

@banasophia

you are kind and generous with your praise to others.  That is a good thing.  Consider this in a differrent way,  if people whose opinions  you respect lift you,  consider that an important recognition.  Accept their recognition of your expression of

“aquatic wonderland”.

Cheers 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Weikel said:

Ha I was just teasin ya hints the "does HE qualify " part..  you have be vote too🤩

Haha, I know Weikel... and I loved it and thought it was funny... thanks for makin sure though. 💛🤗

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Subsea said:

@banasophia

you are kind and generous with your praise to others.  That is a good thing.  Consider this in a differrent way,  if people whose opinions  you respect lift you,  consider that an important recognition.  Accept their recognition of your expression of

“aquatic wonderland”.

Cheers 

Thanks, Subsea, so nice of you to say. I also appreciated your compliment on my photography, btw, and forgot to mention it before... I love taking pics of my tanks, and looking at other people’s pics too. 🙂 Speaking of which... time to go see what looks amazing this morning... another day, another picture haha. 😂 Maybe I’ll play around with my new ReefLens. 

• Like 3
Christopher Marks
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

It’s February 12th...... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Check back tonight! I have been out of town this past week visiting with my mom, leading to a further delay. My apologies to our featured member this month, they've been very gracious.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Christopher Marks said:

Check back tonight! I have been out of town this past week visiting with my mom, leading to a further delay. My apologies to our featured member this month, they've been very gracious.

😊

I’m just excited is all. 😄

• Like 2
Christopher Marks

Great nominations so far this month, thank you everyone! ❤️ 

Congrats to GraniteReefer for being featured this month, his original Creative Container Pico Contest reef bowl has matured into a really amazing system! Thank you everyone for your patience this month while I was away for family matters.

• Like 1
WindyCityReefer.
23 hours ago, dferrari13 said:

WindyCityReefer has an incredible tank! Love a small tank thats PACKED with iridescent coral!

Thank you for the kind words! The tank would not be where it is at without all the info and guidance on the forum! 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 1:44 PM, burtbollinger said:

you'd have my vote.

Couldn't agree more!! @Clown79 has offered helpful and well informed replies on so many forums throughout this site!

• Like 4
  • 5 weeks later...

I agree YHSublime has a great tank.  It has been around a while and through some ups and downs.  It is definitely worthy of being featured!

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
billygoat

I tried finding "Clam-Queen" @mwhitelock's 50g setup in the TOTM archive and... couldn't locate it there? This seems like a case of criminal oversight. She gets my nomination.

• Like 3
thecoralbeauty
9 hours ago, billygoat said:

I tried finding "Clam-Queen" @mwhitelock's 50g setup in the TOTM archive and... couldn't locate it there? This seems like a case of criminal oversight. She gets my nomination.

aw thank you, @billygoat, but due to my loooong absence from the site, i wouldn't cite any criminal mischief. 😉 AND,I'm only the clam queen because  @HarryPotter sent me three of my clams way back when. so if my tank is doing well, it's only because of the help from this forum and the friends i've made on it. 

because of that.... i support the mentor of the month idea! wholeheartedly! 

• Like 5
FISHnChix

I just came across this thread .Not sure if this has been a totm ,but its definitely one of the nicest tanks I've seen around... awesome tank @Asureef

• Like 2
On 5/7/2019 at 12:26 AM, billygoat said:

She too has a very beautiful tank and it also is worthy of being featured!  

• Like 2