inTank Media Baskets

Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations

Christopher Marks

I say Dawn again.

Ah thanks Nick, that is kind but to be honest this tank has not stood the test of time. Now I know that with seahorses and their needs that many coral and marine life are just not compatible. Even my seahorses have not been in this tank long enough to proof that it is a good home for them.

• 2 weeks later...

I vote for Young Harold. His tank has really grown in. With all his issues starting and not knowing a thing the tank is really looking amazing.

I also really like this tank and have been impressed how young Harold worked through his earlier difficulties.
  • Like 1

I agree, there's a lot for reefers to learn from Young Harold's experiences and a lot of inspiration from looking at his success. And apparently he needs to change his user name to "Young Harold". :lol:

• Like 5

HolyCarp for February was an excellent choice - his attention to every little animal in his tank is admirable. Markalot has the same attention to detail for both his tanks.

I would like to nominate Markalots 40B mixed reef. Mark is a long standing and helpful member of this community. His advice has been invaluable to many including myself. I mean the guy has the patience of a saint when it comes to his reef, he hasn't given up even when it seemed that every pest and every unknown issue was getting the best of his corals. xCalM9X.jpg

• Like 12

Both Young Harold and Mark are great choices, and both very deserving. I have respect and admiration for both as reefers.

My nomination for Young Harold is based on a few key points. Over the last year or so, not only has his tank matured, but so has he.

I believe he finally learned that patience is the key to successfull reefing. I wish that I had learned this lesson with this hobby at his age.

What ever the outcome is for the month, I am sure we will see both members enjoy the honor and recognition this year.

• Like 2
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations