Top Shelf Aquatics

Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations

Christopher Marks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I suppose I owe a lot of you thankyous.

Thanks for the nominations everyone I probably wouldn't be on the front page right now if it weren't for all of you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Cheapreef27
Thanks! I really do appreciate the mention! But I think my 10 gal is too young still to be TOTM :)

But its still better than most of the others i see, although i do like this current TOTM.

• 3 weeks later...
Cheapreef27

Pj86's 3 gallon picotape. Really kinda reminds me of El Fab's old pico, but without the awesome plate coral. But nothing will ever top the original sexy pico.

fishez4alivin

Isn't a nano 30 gallons or less? And now that it seems the size of a tank is not as important, does a 10G display connected to a 400G system count? I know a few years ago it made a difference..just sayin

I am with fishez.Still can't believe Brandon has got no credit.Seems like people vote for tanks that are 1 or 2 years old.Brandon has been running his vase pico for 8 years someone hold a candle to that one.

Pj86's 3 gallon picotape. Really kinda reminds me of El Fab's old pico, but without the awesome plate coral. But nothing will ever top the original sexy pico.

+1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Monthly Reef Profile (TOTM) Nominations